24:Broken Bonds

"Kage bunshin no jutsu".

When the fight broke finally broke out, it didn't take long before it got heated up. Naruto hastily engaged Sasuke head on, who courteously responded with just as much vigor, along with Hinata who was aiding him in his attacks. While also keeping up with her father, who was specifically targeting her.

Sasuke's sharingan came into play the moment his rival summoned more then a hundred clones of himself. All of them roared into battle, as Sasuke started dodging their attacks efficiently, without error. But after awhile, the numbers started piling up, they started boxing the Uchiha in, leaving him no way out. His taijutsu couldn't help him now. Suddenly, Sasuke's Chakra flared aggressively.

"Inferno Style : Honokazuchi".

All of a sudden, spikes made of the black flames of amaterasu emerged from Sasuke's feets, in every direction. Clearing a large amount of Naruto's. Using immense Chakra control, Sasuke manipulated the black spears to tail every clone in sight, destroying them, one after the other. But among them all the commotion, Sasuke had managed to lose sight of the real Naruto. Once every clone was taken care of, he noticed that the real Naruto was not on the field. His eyes went over Hinata, who was currently engaged in battle with her father.

"Your a disgrace. To your family. Your blood. A wretched wrench that has been a thorn in my side since you were born" Hiashi spat out as he engaged in a tight hyuga style taijutsu battle with his daughter. Who was keeping up with him, without wasting a breath.

"Shouldn't you be happy then? That my husband took a wretched wrench like me away from you?" Hinata mocked as she side stepped when she saw that he was about to target her heart with a Chakra filled finger. As he missed, the Uchiha woman saw an opening, just under his armpit, he wasn't going to be able to counter that.

Using the Byakugan, she pinpointed the chakra point, and used her juken palm, hitting his left tricep. The moment it connected, Hiashi let out a hiss of pain as he took a few leaps back, to gain some distance.

"You bitch! You'll die for that!" Hiashi was seething as he held his lifeless left arm. His Byakugan was still active but it was clear that the girl had the upper hand. Whereas Hinata just smirked as she saw his state.

"You know there was a time when I thought you were the most strongest person in the world. I used to look at you with admiration. I wanted to be like you....but looking at you now. Looking at the pitiful and pathetic state you are in. I don't know what I saw in you that I found impressive" Hinata added with a menacing grin on her lips. Her Byakugan could clearly see that the chakra point she hit, was connect to most of the chakra in his torso. So hitting that, had managed to cut off the major part of his Chakra.

"I knew you would be a disgrace since you were born. But if I had known you would turn out like this......i would've had you killed while you were in your mother's womb!" Hiashi furiously yelled, his temper blazing out of control. Hinata didn't take his petty insults seriously, she knew that they were empty threats. She had gotten tired of this. She started slowly making hands signs for a fire style technique. She purposely did them slower so that Hiashi could see that she had moved past the normal hyuga style.

"I have had enough of this, Hiashi. I believe it's time the Hyuga find themselves a new head" Hiashi felt a shiver creep down his spine upon hearing her menacing and downright frightening tone, as she finished making her hand seals, his Byakugan showed him that her chakra was accumulating in her mouth.