Chapter Fifteen - I Need You

Start from the beginning

My hands find her ass and I spread her legs and move her so she is on all fours.

"Kayden..." she says quietly. Her voice sounding concerned.

"Trust me," I mumble as I kiss down the backs of her thighs. "Just trust me."

Her body shakes with each kiss. My fingers loop in her underwear and I slowly pull them down her legs. She lifts up her knees and I push her further down the bed, her legs spread wide.

My lips leave a soft trail up her spine, a quiet moan escapes her lips.

I can see her hands ball into the bed sheets. Removing myself from her body I slide my head underneath her sex and grip at her thighs to pull her down onto my face.

She groans out when my tongue licks along her wet slit.  I suck on her clit as she begins to grind on my face.

"F-Fuck Kayden," she says breathlessly.

Just hearing her moan my name already made me hard. Anything she did made me ridiculously turned on.

I tease her by licking around her sensitive spot. She sits up on her knees and now I can actually see her. When I look up her mouth is parted and her eyes are clamped shut. Her left hand comes up to pinch her already hardened nipple. It was so God damn sexy. She was unbelievable.

My grip tightens on her thighs and this time I move my tongue faster over her clit. Hitting it perfectly in a rhythm.

Kayleigh moans aloud, grinding down onto my tongue hard.

"Oh God, fuck," she curses and leans over again onto the bed. One hand coming up to grip her head board.

I move my hand around her to position my finger at her entrance. I slowly push two fingers in and being to pump.

She was close. I could tell by her whimpering.

"Sweet fuck," she says out of breath. "You're gonna make me come."

So then I suck down on her clit and pump impossibly faster with my fingers.

She literally explodes. She cries.

Her body shakes in pure pleasure.

"Oh God, Kayden!" She screams out.

I pull my fingers from her and let her juices flow into my mouth. She tasted sweet and I was happy to swallow. Kayleigh calms down and I give her a few moments.

Flipping her back over and pulling the blanket up over her body. Leaning over her, her blonde hair scattered across her face and bed.

I push her hair away and watch as her chest heaves. Her eyes still closed. I press my lips to hers, in which she happily kisses me back.

Letting my tongue slide into her mouth. Almost groaning. Looking her in the eye when I pull away. I smile. "You have no idea how much I've wanted you to taste yourself."

She smiles against my lips. "You're nasty," she says quietly.

"But you already knew that."