Chapter Fifteen - I Need You

Start from the beginning

Running up three flights of stairs to reach Kayleigh's dorm room. I turn left down the hall and watch as she places her keys into her door.

Her black oversized jumper barely covering her thighs, she always looked so effortlessly perfect. Her head turns to me suddenly as she hears my footstep.

She looks back at me confused. "Did I forget something?" She questions as she watches me.

I take big strides to reach her. "Yeah," I breathe out. "This."

Her eyes scan my body with curiosity until I grip her cheeks and throw her up against her dorm door. My lips collide with hers and she lets out a tiny gasp.

The kiss is hard and desperate.

Her hands almost don't know what to do. But she eventually kisses me back and exhales a moan into my mouth as I bite down onto her bottom lip.

I remove my right hand from her cheek and use it to open the door. Pushing it wide open, Kayleigh begins to walk backwards into her room.

Slamming the door shut with the back of my heel and reach down under her jumper to hoist her up around my waist. She lets out another breath against my lips. Her arms now wrapping around my neck and her fingers getting tangled in the back of my hair.

"I'm sorry," I mumble against her lips.

She kisses me again. Her tongue swiping across mine slightly. I pull away ever so slightly. "I shouldn't have just left you after what you told me."

My lips are back on hers. I throw her down onto the bed, her piercing blue eyes look up to me.

Pulling my shirt up and over my head, I reach down to take off her jumper. Leaving her in only her underwear.

I place her foot onto my chest and begin to slowly undo her laces. Recognising her heavy breathing from here.

Yanking off both of her shoes, I slowly kiss down her calves and towards her thighs. Her head throws back against the bed and she groans.

"I. Want. To. Make. You. Feel. So. Good." I whisper along her skin after every kiss.

Her breathing hitches as I reach her navy blue lace underwear. I kiss near her bellybutton. Her stomach breathes in harshly, her rib bones stick out as she stretches.

My hands clasp the side of her little body.

"I want you to forget everything about him," I say slowly as I reach her nipples.

She groans out and grips onto my fingers. I entwine our hands and force them down to the bed sheets. I swirl my tongue around her left nipple and she arches her back up to me, letting out a small whimper.

God, she was so beautiful.

My eyes peak up to her face and I watch as she clamps her eyes shut as I suck on her hardened nipple. My teeth graze her softly and she squeezes my hands.

I knew that I was torturing her, her body was craving more of my touch. Pulling away from her skin, I take a second to admire her.

Her eyes dart to me as she catches her breath. I pull her legs together and I instantly flip her over so she's laying on her front.