24. A Plan

"Are you serious?", Seungmin asked and Jisung nodded.
"But I think that there's more to it than that. She said she'd do something if I don't do it but I think she'll still do it if it doesn't work out the way she wants it to" Jisung whispered, still in a low voice so no one would have the chance to hear what the two of them were talking about.
"We should talk with Minho about it. He'll help you, I'm sure" Seungmin said, smiling at him to encourage him.
But Jisung was more than unsure about it. He wasn't sure if Minho would help him out of all people.
"Don't look at me like that. I'll ask him after dinner, ok? It'll work out" Seungmin promised, but shutting up when Dumbledore started his speech.
Afterwards, the two boys ate in silence and Jisung left as soon as he could, telling that Seungmin should come to his room later.

Seungmin also stood up but went over to the Gryffindor table where he and his friends would always meet up.
"Hey, Minnie, what was up with Jisung?", Chan asked when he saw that he also wasn't in the best mood after talking with his friend.
"Urgh, well..." he started and scanned his friends for Minho, "we need your help" he then said, looking at the older boy.
The latter was definitely confused by what he meant with it. "With what?", the older asked, crossing his arms and looking at Seungmin with a raised eyebrow.
Seungmin turned around and looked at the other table if he could see the girl.
"Not here" he mumbled. "Let's meet at the field in about ten minutes, ok?", he said and stood up again.
All of the others were more than just confused but they just nodded in agreement. One by one they also stood up and went to their room, mainly to change clothes before moving out to the field.
Seungmin went to Jisung's room and entered it without even knocking.
"We're meeting up at the field to come up with a plan, get ready" the younger of the two stated, scaring the crap out of Jisung.
"Fucking hell Seungmin, at least knock or something" Jisung snapped, but realizing fast that he shouted at the other. "Sorry..." he quickly added and stood up from his chair.
"It's okay, you're right" Seungmin laughed. "But I never heard you actually swear before. That's something new" he continued.
"Well, because I normally try not to" Jisung explained himself.
"Anyway, get ready, there isn't too much time left," Seungmin said and left the room again to change into other clothes himself.

All of the boys were already at the agreed place, but Jisung wasn't there yet and Seungmin didn't tell anything at all, so when the boy was in sight all got kind of giddy.
He sat down next to Seungmin and whispered something into his ear before turning to the others as well, silent as always, waiting if someone would begin to say something.
On the other hand, everyone else was waiting for Jisung to say something and were looking at him expectingly, so Jisung just turned his head back to Seungmin, hoping he would just talk for him.
Lucky for Jisung Seungmin knew what he was asking for and nodded.
"Minho I told you that we need your help, right? Well, it's like this, Lisa wants Jisung to set up a date with you and her and if he doesn't do it she threatened to do something to him" the young Slytherin quickly explained, an apologetic smile on his face.
The others were silent for a while until Minho spoke up. "Okay, but why does she ask you in particular?" he asked.
Jisung shrugged, "probably because she hates me and only wants to find a way to get rid of me I guess".
"But I still don't understand why she made such a request," Chan said, confused by the whole situation.
"I think because she knows that we talk but aren't too close. Maybe she hopes that we would say no so that she can do whatever she has planned" Jisung mumbled, the last part more or less to himself but the others could understand it well.

Minho thought for a while. "I'll do it. There won't be any outcome for her then" he said with a smirk.
"Really?", Jisung asked, still unsure about the whole situation.
"Yes, really" Minho assured, smiling when he saw a little spark of happiness in the eyes of Jisung.
"Thanks, I really owe you something," Jisung said, now also smiling.

After that they stayed there for a bit, talking about some small things, mainly school but Changbin and Minho also talked about training and when the next games were going to be.
They were disturbed by a small animal running right through the middle of the group, taking all of their attention onto it.
The first to react was Jisung as he stood up and slowly followed the same way as the animal just did.
The others didn't know what the animal was it why Jisung was intrigued by it but still, Seungmin also got up, afraid that it might be some kind of trap and followed the boy.
"How can you walk so fast with a hurt leg?", Seungmin asked the older after he finally caught up to him.
"That ferret. I know it" he mumbled, not turning around to the other and just staring into the woods where that animal probably ran into.
"What do you mean you knew the ferret?", Seungmin asked, walking up next to him and looking in the same direction as the other.
"I don't know... It just seemed so familiar..." he said, finally breaking away from whatever point he was staring at and looking at Seungmin instead.
"It looked like mine when I was still living with my family, but I haven't seen it in three years. I can't imagine that it really was mine" he then said, looking back into the forest.

____
I hope you liked the chapter uwu.
I got my second tattoo on Monday and it still hurts a bit, but I love it so much uwu.

Have a nice week y'all

Phi