33. Dream

Jisung sat down on his bed with his bag and took out his laptop that he didn't even use ever since he came to Hogwarts.
He plugged it in and started it as soon as it had enough battery. It took a few minutes but soon he was downloading Skype, trying his best to remember his log-in data.
It took him a few tries until he had figured out the right password but he eventually managed to get into his old account. But since it was more than a few years old he decided to quickly change all the info into proper ones.
After he finished that he turned his laptop off again and got changed to go to bed. He laid down under his blanket and took out his phone, checking if anything important happened, which wasn't the case, and turned off the light soon after, falling asleep fast.

Meanwhile, Minho lied in bed and couldn't close his eyes, his mind repeatedly wandered to Jisung, whether he liked it or not.
He wondered what he was staring at and why he was doing so. What was there possibly to see to get all of Jisung's attention that he didn't notice Minho coming up to him?
Nothing made sense to him regarding that boy. He seemed to be surrounded by unsolvable mysteries and Minho wanted to know what the heck he was about.
He stared at the ceiling and tried to sum up all the information he had about the boy but he ended up with almost nothing. He knew his name, his age and his house. But what more?
Thinking of it, he remembered that Jisung wore glasses when they first met but haven't since the lake incident. Why didn't he get new ones already?
It didn't seem like he needed them that much, did he?

Minho didn't notice that he didn't stop thinking about the boy, even after falling asleep, causing him to even dream about him. Imagining how the boy's life had been before he came to Hogwarts and what he already had to endure during that time, given the fact that he didn't seem in good terms to a lot of other people.
How would his family be like? He never talked about them. Does he have siblings? Are his parents still together or divorced? Does he have any other pets at home other than the ferret he once mentioned?
Even in his dreams, he noticed how much he was thinking about that boy. But somehow he didn't want to stop. He couldn't tell the reason why, but Jisung was simply a person you could think about a lot. Probably because he seems to have so many secrets, Minho guessed.

The next morning came too fast and the alarm awoke Minho from the dream he was actually enjoying even though he would never admit it, well he would never talk about it anyway so there was no one to admit to besides himself and he would do his best to forget his dream after realising what exactly he even dreamt about.
He got up and changed into his uniform before going to the common room to wait for his friends and his sister before heading to the Great Hall for breakfast with them.
They were one of the first even though they were almost running late, making Minho wonder if he missed something. Even some of the teachers were missing.
Minho went over to the Ravenclaw table where at least Wonwoo was sitting.
"Do you know what's happening?", he asked the older, sitting down.
"Not at all. Chan was also gone before I even woke up and I haven't seen anyone else from us" he sighed, looking stressed. "He also doesn't pick up his phone" the older then continued.
He wanted to add something when they were interrupted by Dumbledore's voice which was as loud as if he would stand right next to them even though he wasn't even in the same room as them.
"An announcement for all students. All classes are cancelled today as well as Quidditch training. No one is allowed to leave the building. Thank you" the voice announced, leaving all the people a bit dumbfounded.
Only a few minutes later all the students were in the Great Hall. Well, almost everyone, but no one seems to notice at first.

Chan sat down next to Wonwoo who directly asked him what happened.
"Something with the lake is wrong. I can't really explain" he said, burying his face in his hands.
"And why can't we go outside then?", Felix asked.
"I don't know, I think we shouldn't know what's happening right now" he guessed.
"Wait, where's Jisung?", Chaeyoung asked after Seungmin and Hyunjin also arrived in the Hall.
"I don't know, I haven't seen him yet," Seungmin said and Hyunjin only nodded in agreement.
She looked at Chan, hoping that he would now anything or had seen him.
"He's still outside with the teachers. I think they're guessing that everything that's happening right now is somehow connected" Chan told her, his voice already telling that he knew that she wouldn't react well to it.
"What the fuck? Whatever happened with the lake doesn't have to be connected to Jisung. They pretend as if everything is always his fault" she complained.
"I know, and the teachers know as well, but they hope that they could also clear up whatever happened in the lake with Jisung while they're having a look at it. They hope he could help" Chan tried to calm down the girl.
But she didn't seem to like the explanation and just turned around and went to the Gryffindor table and sat down with his back facing the others.
"Why does she get so moody so often all of a sudden?", Minho asked himself, massaging the bridge of his nose.
"Puberty" Changbin laughed. He was probably right, but why must it be now? It would already be enough in any normal time of life but with everything happening with Jisung she just seemed more stressed.
For a second there was a thought in Minho's mind, what the cause of her behaviour towards the boy would mean, but he quickly shook his head and threw the thought out again.

'That can't be it'

______________

I'm late again urgh, I'm so sorry gkwbdlsn

I hope you liked it, feel free to leave comments and likes 🤧❤️

Phi