3. First Classes

Chaeyoung was sitting at a table together with Changbin, Felix, Hyunjin, Jeongin and Minho, eating breakfast.
When she saw Jisung entering the hall she directly called his name, giving him a shock at first until he found out who actually called him.
Most of the older who sat with her didn't seem to care much, the only one who had a reaction was Jeongin, who was getting nervous after seeing his uniform.
"What's up with you, Jeongin. Seungmin is in Slytherin too and you don't have a problem with him" Chaeyoung told him, hitting him in the side slightly.
"But I've known Seungmin for two years now and he's friends with Hyunjin, so he's safe" Jeongin murmured, earning rolling eyes from Chaeyoung.
"I'm sure he's safe as well. And you'll never find out if you stay a chicken like that" Chaeyoung hissed.
Jeongin stayed quiet as soon as the boy came nearer.
Reluctantly, Jisung sat down next to the girl, giving a small greeting to the people sitting at the table.
"How was your night?", Chaeyoung asked him. "Okay, I guess" he mumbled staring down on his hands that he laid down on the table.
For a moment the others inspected the boy who sat down with them.
"Don't you want to eat something for breakfast?", Chaeyoung then asked him but he shook his head directly.
He stared at his hands for the time being until the bell rang, making Jisung almost jump up so he could just somehow get away from all these people, staring at him since he arrived yesterday, just trying to escape them all.

His first subject was transfiguration so he quickly found his way to McGonagall's classroom and sat down on one of the seats.
The other students arrived, but no one sat down next to Jisung. Maybe because he was new or because they thought it was weird, maybe the desk was just empty anyways. But he didn't care, he was rather happy about it, he wouldn't have to worry about talking to another person.
He was flipping through his books until McGonagall entered the room, beginning the class right away.

Felix was sitting only two rows behind the new guy who was seemingly reading the whole damn book while waiting for the teacher.
When she then arrived he closed the book and instead looked at her while she was directly starting to explain how to transform an animal into a boiler, using an eagle as an example.
Then students should try it as well. Most of them did well since they had this subject since the beginning of the first year. But everyone was somehow excited to see how the new one would do.
Everyone's eyes were fixed on him when McGonagall stood next to his desk, waiting for him to say the spell.
The animal sitting in front of him was a little puppy, wagging his tail and looking at the boy excitedly.

Jisung took a deep breath and almost only whispered the spell, pointing his wand at the puppy.
The boiler seemed completely perfect, which wasn't usual for a new student, making the others drop their jaws.
Without having a single bit of practice he still did it perfectly right away.
McGonagall was also surprised, with no doubt, but she somehow seemed proud as well.
"Very good, Jisung, I hope you'll keep up the good work," she told him, walking further through the class.
The boiler turned back to the puppy, which started to lick trough Jisung face as if he was proud of him as well. The boy pet the dog for a while, waiting for other instructions.
But the class soon ended and Jisung went to the next class which happened to be Potions, where Felix also had to go.
This time he decided to stay near the boy, wanting to know more about him, since Chaeyoung didn't shut up about him in their common room the day before.

Jisung didn't even enter the room completely when Snape went up to him.
"Stay here after the lesson, there are a few things we have to talk about"
The boy just nodded silently and then sat down at one of the tables, once again taking out his book.
This time someone sat down at the same table as him. He had orange, most probably dyed, hair, freckles and wore the Gryffindor uniform. If Jisung remembered right he was sitting at the same table as Chaeyoung this morning at breakfast.
They looked at each other for a few seconds, even though Felix was smiling, while Jisung seemed as if he was judging him harshly, even though he only looked like that since he forgot his glasses this morning and has to legitimately squint at fucking everything that was slightly further away so that he could see clearly.
Lucky for Jisung they only did theory so he didn't have to worry about blowing up the whole building at his first lesson in potions.

Like Snape asked him, he stayed after the lesson while the others were leaving the room.
Not to lie, Jisung was definitely afraid of Snape, but at the same time, he knew that Snape was a person too, which made him a bit less intimidating.
"Since you're in the third year now, you have to select at least two more classes with your usual classes. Just fill out this form and give it back to me as soon as possible" Snape gave him a piece of paper.
"Will do" Jisung replied with a small voice, taking the paper and putting it to his other school supplies. He then slowly stood up waiting if the teacher would say something more, but he didn't so Jisung left the room as well.
Jisung didn't have another class after that so he went into his room and filled out the form for the subjects he wants to take.
After that, he decided to go outside and explore a bit outside of the building. Maybe he could find some quiet place for himself besides his room.

_______________________

I hope you liked it uwu
Thanks to Keeley for helping me with the english words uwu

I don't know what to add here lmao, see you soon. The next update will be next year, as I'm going on vacation this saturday, therefore, happy new year :* ^^

~Phi