2. The Sorting Hat

Everyone was staring at him when he stood up and went to the front to sit down on the chair.
Jisung looked on the floor, not wanting to look at all the other students.
The sorting hat murmured something at first, then it spoke out loud.

"Slytherin!"

Jisung took a deep breath, he knew this would come. He looked up and the first person he looked at was Chaeyoung, who looked shocked.
Then he stood up and made his way to the table with the other Slytherins.

Chaeyoung looked to Jisung in shock. Even though she didn't know him, she didn't expect him to be sorted into Slytherin. Maybe the hat made a mistake? He looked way to shy and unnoticeable to belong to Slytherin.
When he sat down and was out of her sight she looked at her brother for a second, but he didn't seem to have realised as he was talking to some of his friends.
But just because he was in another house she wouldn't just break her promise.

The ceremony ended and Chaeyoung stood up to go over to Jisung.
He was one of the only ones still sitting, staring down onto the table. Through his glasses, his eyes seemed a bit bigger which made him look even more innocent.
"Ready for the tour?" Chaeyoung asked him, ripping him out of his thought, making him look at her.
"Uhm... Yeah," he muttered, getting up from his seat. He still wasn't too sure about this offer but it was too late now anyway.
Silently he followed the girl and every now and then she explained something to him. Jisung tried to somehow remember it all but he somehow couldn't concentrate properly so he only caught up about half of it, maybe less.
They ended in the stairway, which moved like always.
"The Slytherin door is over there," she told him and pointed in a direction. There were a few students standing there with one of the prefects of their houses.
"You better go there now," she said, already going up another staircase in the direction of her own dormitory. "We'll see us tomorrow I guess," she said at last before opening the door with the secret word and entering it then.

"There you are Jisung! Dumbledore wants to talk to you" someone suddenly said behind him. He turned around and saw McGonagall looking up to him.
Without a word he went down to her and followed her without a word.
Getting called to Dumbledore on the first day probably isn't the best sign. But he didn't ask.
He was told to stand on the platform and soon it began to rise after McGonagall said a specific word.
When the boy arrived at the top end he saw that he wasn't alone with Dumbledore. Snape was there as well.
"Come here Jisung," Dumbledore said with a calm voice, not telling what this all is about.
Jisung did as asked and went further into the room, he stopped in front of the desk.
"You don't have to be nervous or afraid, lift your head" the man then told him. Once again he did what he was told.
Then Dumbledore began to explain.
"This is your first year here at Hogwarts and at the same time, you're in the 3rd year. Of course, you will take the courses according to your age, but we can only do that as long as you can follow them, ok? We also prepared a room for yourself as most of the rooms are full or from other grades. If you ever need anything, ask me, Snape or your Prefecs, ok? ", he told him. Jisung only nodded, he wouldn't dare to say something back.
Dumbledore nodded as well.
"Then you should go to your room and unpack your bags" he lastly said, giving Jisung the permission to leave, which he greatly did after giving a slight bow.
Luckily he found his way back to the stairs on his own and could also remember which painting was the door of the Slytherin dorm.
Weirdly the door was open but Jisung didn't mind as he didn't know the secret word anyways.
He didn't even have to ask anyone to somehow find his way to his room. It was only lit by the light of the sunset and almost empty. There was a bed, a closet and a desk. His bag also was there, even though he didn't know how it even got there.
He unpacked his few things and sat down on his bed and leaned against the wall, closing his eyes.
He didn't want the next days to come, because he knew that it'll be a hell of its own. And now, that he was Slytherin he was 100% sure that things will not turn out well.
Since he was sure there isn't anything that will happen he decided to go to sleep so he changed his clothes and laid down under the blanket.
He set an alarm for the next morning, early enough so he could find anything he needed the next day if he forgets something now.

As Jisung predicted he couldn't sleep well at all, he took longer than usually to even fall asleep and his dream wasn't pleasant either. He woke up in the middle of the night, soaked in a cold sweat.
He looked at the clock, it was 4 in the morning but Jisung still decided not to try to sleep anymore and instead sat down at his desk and took out one of his binders and began to study the notes written on the paper and doing little doodles if he had problems with any parts so he could look at them again later to practice them somewhen, even though he didn't know if he would ever have the opportunity to play while he's here at Hogwarts.
Without having any track of time, the sun was out again and shined through the curtains into the room.
He stood up from the chair and changed into his, now, Slytherin uniform and left his room to go to the Great Hall, even though he didn't really want to eat breakfast.

______________--
I hope you liked the second chapter. I still tried to keep stuff a bit mysterious at the beginning to have something to build on? lmao

Anyways. I decided to always upload a chap here when i upload a chap on ao3 . this also means that ao3 will always have 2 chapters more than wattpad, but, yeah ^^'

~Phi