47. Concern

The three of them sat together and drank their tea. Jisung was happy that Woneoo didn't mention what happened in the Great Hall earlier that day as he was pretty sure that he also noticed. Instead, they talked about books until the tea was empty and they went over to care for the little animals.

"Hey, Wonwoo...?" Jisung spoke up after finally collecting all his courage.
"Yeah?", the elder answered in his usual friendly tone.
"Do you know if Chaeyoung and Minho had an argument of some sort during the winter break?", the blonde boy asked.
"What makes you think that?", Wonwoo wanted to know, stopping his work and looking up to the boy.
"I don't know... They just seem to be quite distant and cold to each other" the other said in a whisper. Being honest, it wasn't really Chaeyoung he was concerned about, she was still her usual bubbly self, but Minho was totally cold and didn't talk much ever since school started again. Not like he talked that much before but it was even less...

Hagrid couldn't help but let out a laugh when he heard the boy say that. "Don't worry about that. They're always like that after holidays. They just had enough of each other after constantly seeing the other for a long period of time" he explained, he knew them for a few years already and that was how they always acted after the holidays.
Jisung nodded, slightly dumbfounded, feeling idiotic to not think about a reason as simple as that.

"Don't make such a face. It's normal to care for your friends" Wonwoo reminded him, nudging him in the side.
Jisung wanted to respond something, but he didn't exactly know what so he just hummed in agreement before going back to work.

After a few hours, all of the work was done so Hagrid thanked them and sent them back to the main building to use the rest of their day for themselves.
Therefore Jisung went back to his room once again, sitting down at his desk to get his school work done as fast as possible.
He was so deep in his studies that he didn't even notice his phone ring several times until that person, whoever it was, gave up. Only when the ping-sound of a simple message appeared, Jisung was brought back to reality, taking his phone to his hand and seeing that he had a missing Skype call from the group.

'call back when you can' was written in the chat by Felix.
Jisung sighed, turned his laptop on and started Skype there.
He called the group chat back, still slightly confused on why they decided to skype in the middle of the day. Won't their roommates find it awkward?
While waiting for his call to be accepted he lowly hummed some melody that came into his head and played with his phone. But due to the distraction, he didn't hear the bubbly music stop and continued to hum his little melody.

"Sounds good, you should sing more often" a voice, Seungmin's to be specific, suddenly spoke, startling Jisung so much that he almost lost grip of his phone, making him blush in embarrassment.
"Goddammit, Seungmin, stop scaring me" Jisung cursed at his friend who only laughed in reply.
"Oh wow, it really is something different when Jisung swears" Hyunjin commented, not able to hold back his laughter.
"What's the difference between me swearing or any other person?", Jisung wanted to know, glad that the blush was decreasing again.
"Well, normally you're so calm and collected so I wouldn't directly think that you're a person that would curse at someone," Hyunjin told him.
Jisung simply laughed and shook his head, only thinking his part to it.
"So, why exactly are we in this call now?", Jisung then asked the others,  only now noticing that Changbin, Minho and Jeongin were missing (and Chaeyoung). "And where are the others?", he added.
"To answer your first question: why not? Nothing can stop us" Felix said with a laugh "and the second answer: Changbin and Minho still have training so they might come later and Jeongin said he wanted to study and sleep early" he continued, getting an understanding nod from Jisung.
"And your roommates?", the latter asked another question.
"Most of them aren't in the room until it's night, so there's no one to annoy" Chan answered the question, saying something for the first time since Jisung entered the call.

The five of them continued to talk for a while until they received a call from Changbin and Minho which Seungmin both accepted.
"Hey guys, how was training?", he greeted the two.
"Other to the fact that Minho almost got hit by a ball, again, it was quite good, as always" Changbin briefly told them with a grin.
"EXPOSED!", Felix practically screamed with a laugh. "Tell us Minho, who are you thinking about so much that you can't even concentrate on training" the Australian boy then wanted to know, not sitting still for even a second.
"What the-? No, it's nothing like that" Minho said, shaking his head maybe a bit too much.
"Don't even try. Say, who's the lucky one?", the other insisted, grinning.
"What the fuck, Felix? Since when are you so annoying after being told you're wrong?", Minho asked, obviously annoyed. Yet, Jisung could see that Minho's ears turned red, probably out of embarrassment.
"What're you grinning 'bout, Ji?",Seungmin then asked the other Slytherin. He didn't even notice that he was smiling.
"Ah- it's nothing" he then said with a convincing smile.
Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows at the answer but didn't ask any further, knowing that Jisung wouldn't say more if he didn't want to.
"Also, Jisung, why are you still wearing your uniform? Schools over already" Felix then wanted to know.
"There's still dinner" Jisung quickly replied.
"But like... You can change until then?", the other argued.
"That's too much work though. Why should I change like 4 times a day if I could only change twice?", Jisung confusedly answered.
"Well, it's way more comfortable in normal clothes, even if it means to change more often" Felix shrugged with a laugh.

________

Hewwow, I'm a bit late but still on time huehuehue

I hope y'all likes it uwu~~

I don't really have much to say today ngl, Buuut for the fact that I at least have something to say: I went to the Noir concert in cologne on Sunday and it was so fuckin beautiful, like wtf dkdkdnd

Anygays, see y'all next week, baiii

Phi 💜