Marcus Rashford [~] An Adventure

Ugh it's another day at work! Don't get me wrong, I really do like my job its just that I hate getting up early and having everything so simple. I haven't had an adventure which I would really like to have. I wouldn't even care if I met someone mysterious! I just wanted to have fun.

  I got dressed and went to work. It was a typical day, nothing new. The day went by pretty fast actually. In fact, everyone seemed so excited. "Hey what's going on?" I asked one of my coworkers. She saw that I asked her a question but just walked away. Oh okay ignore me then! I just ignored everyone and tried to work in peace.

***Some hours later***

Time to go home. I couldn't find my ride so I had no other choice then to take the subway. I waited for it to arrive  and saw paparazzi all over the place. I decided to move to the side. I leaned against a pole and someone approached me quickly. "Hey act like you don't know me." He whispered quickly. He was wearing a coat like if he was hiding. "Okay but I don't know you." I couldn't really get a glance at his face. The paparazzi soon started to disperse. After a while he spoke up. "Hey...um...thanks." He said. "No problem." I responded. He then took off his sunglasses and his coat and I quickly recognized him. "Oh so I do know you." I said casually trying not to fan girl all over him. He stayed quiet for a while. "What?" I asked since he just stared at me. "I'm waiting for you to fangirl all over me." He said. "Oh sorry I thought that would be embarrassing and besides I don't want the paparazzi to find you." I said laughing.

   "You know, you're very different compared to other girls." He said. I smiled at him. "I'm Marcus." He said. "I'm (Y/N)." I said. "So what brings you here?" I asked him as we got on the subway. "Well I was looking for an adventure." He said. "Really?" I asked. "Yup." "I was looking for one too!" I said happily. "So have you found it?" I asked. "Yeah. It's you."