Denis Suarez [~] Surprise

You lived in Barcelona, Spain with your family. You were always a big fan of the soccer team Barcelona but you were especially a big fan of Denis Suarez. You always admired his looks and skills.

On the same day as your birthday, Barcelona was going to play against Real Madrid. You have always wanted to go to one of their games.

A week before your birthday, your parents were acting really strange. Your mom was always trying to get everything ready for some reason. She tried to keep everything really clean which was odd because no one would come over. Your dad was getting ready for the soccer game but at the same time was always on the phone. He is never really on the phone that much so it was pretty weird.

The day before the game and your birthday, your mom and dad were on the phone talking, I'm guessing with someone that might visit tomorrow which is very weird since we are going to the game. Anyways, you didn't really care since tomorrow was gonna be a great day for you since you were wishing you could meet the one and only Denis Suarez.

The next day you woke up extremely excited since it was your birthday and the day of the game. You got up and went down for breakfast. On your way you hear your parents talking about if some people were still going to be here. You just didn't really care so after you ate breakfast you decided to watch TV.

At 2:00 you decided to get ready for the game. You put on some shorts and your Denis Suarez jersey of course. You put on some light make up and curled the tips of your hair. Once you were done it was 3:00. The game starts at 5:00 so you and your family decided to leave early so you could get a good spot.  Once you got there you were so excited. "This is the best day of my life! What if I get to meet Denis! I would totally get a heart attack!" You were just blasting out all kind of things. "Calm down you'll be fine. Don't worry you never know if you might meet your boyfriend Denis." When she said
that last part she gave you that look of "you never know". You just laughed and noticed that the soccer players were already training.

  Once the game started, you just couldn't keep your eyes of Denis you literally watched every move. "Whoa. Give the boy some space." Your mom said laughing. You just gave her that be quiet look. During halftime you and Denis caught each others sight so you just gave him a smile so he waved and smiled back. You literally screamed of happiness after what happened. "What happened?!" Your mom asked. "I SMILED AT DENIS SO HE WAVED AND SMILED BACK!!" Your mom was just laughing and smiling at you. On the second half Messi ended up scoring at 69 min and Denis fortunately  scored at 79 min. When he scored, he looked towards where you were at and smiled. You were literally blushing.

Once the game ended you and your family left home happily. On the way you asked your mom and dad why they were acting strange. Your mom said that because she just wanted the house clean and your dad said that it was just work business. You didn't really care so you just got on your phone and scrolled through your instagram feed. Once you got home you jumped out of the car as if you were the happiest person on earth.

You were about to get in the house when you noticed that your parents were not there. You thought that they just went in through the back yard for some reason. Once you opened the door, a whole crowd of people threw confetti and screamed SURPRISE. You saw something that you never imagined you would see.

Right in front of you was the whole Barcelona squad. They all had presents in their hands. You just screamed of happiness and excitement when you saw them. "I don't even know what to say. What are you guys doing here?" Denis spoke and said, "Last week your dad's friend told us during one of our training days that it was going to be your birthday so we decided to come and surprise since you are one of our big fans." You smiled at them and said, " Thank you guys so much! You guys have made this the best day of my life." "It's such an honor to come and meet such a beautiful person like you so it was no problem." Denis said with a smile while blushing.

You just smiled and blushed at his response. "Denis has a girlfriend. Ya son NOVIOS!!!" Neymar said while laughing. You guys were on full blush now. The party started so you and Denis were talking. "I'm sorry about Neymar's behavior a while ago. He can be weird sometimes." Denis said. "It's fine." You told him. You guys talked and laughed for the rest of the party. You and Denis even had a Mario Cart race on the Nintendo 3ds. He obviously won since he's the expert.

The party ended as perfect as a fairytale. Before the party ended Denis said," After this time I spent with you, I had a great time so I wanted to know if you would want to get to know each other more." Once he said that you were surprised. "Of course I would want to get to know you more." You said excitedly and gave him a big hug. Sadly there was no time for a kiss since your dad was watching every move.

After that day you felt like the happiest person on earth. You never thought you would actually go out with Denis Suarez. You just thought you would be a big fan who would never meet him.

I guess life can have some good surprises for everyone right?

______________________

Requested by daddyjurgen

A/N: I don't know if it's good. I mean I kind of liked it but I don't know if you did. I hope you enjoyed it. 😁👌👍 Please give a like and comment what you think. 👍

~Ruth❤️