Neymar Jr [~] The City Of Love

My friends and I have always wanted to go to Paris ever since we were little. We have always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower. We just landed at Paris today and we're going to go get some coffee and head straight to see the Eiffel Tower.

"I'm so excited!" Shouted Natalia happily. "Me too!" I said excitedly. "I can't wait to meet a hot guy." Said Christina. "We come here to Paris, the place of our dreams, and you decide to think of guys. I can't believe it." Said Natalia laughing. "What! It's in my blood! I can't help it!" Responded Christina laughing. We got to the Coffee shop and ordered a Latte. Once we got our Lattes, we noticed something weird. They spelled our names wrong. "How does my name Christina go with Chistina. They obviously didn't go to school." Said Christina sounding disappointed. "They spelled my name weird too! It says Tanya and I'm Natalia! Is this person okay?!" Shouted Natalia mad. "I think mine is the weirdest. Mine is nowhere close to my name." I said surprised. They all gasped at what they read. "It says Neymar." I said surprised. "Do you think this is his?" I asked. "I don't know but we should probably tell them that they gave you the wrong Latte." Said Natalia. "What! No! (Y/N) has found true love. We can't let it go!" Shouted Christina. "It's just a coffee. You don't find true love through someone's coffee." Said Natalia. "I'm going to return it." I said as I walked away before I could hear what they said next. When I got there I saw a guy with a hoodie next to me with a Latte that had my name on it. I gasped. Was it really him. I couldn't really see his face since he was looking at his phone. "What may I get for you?" Asked the lady. "Oh no. I'm here to return this Latte. It's someone else's." I said. Apparently that caught the guys attention. "Hey. What name does it have?" He asked. "It says Neymar." I responded.

"It's mine. I believe this is yours (Y/N)." He said. I can't believe it. It's really him, Neymar Jr. "Yes it is. Thanks." I responded. "You have such a nice name (Y/N)." He said smiling at me. I blushed. "Thanks." I responded. "Sorry I have to go. It was nice meeting you Neymar." I said disappointed since I didn't want to leave. "It's okay. I hope I see you again sometime. Bye (Y/N)." He said with a smile. "Bye Neymar." I said as I left. I was sad to leave. "OMG! Did you really just meet Neymar Jr?!" Shouted Christina. "Yes! I still can't believe it! He said he liked my name!" I said happily. "You see Natalia! I told you it's true love! They are meant to be." Said Christina. "Fine it is true love." Said Natalia. "You got his number right?" Asked Christina. "I couldn't." I said disappointed. "Don't worry. Next time you see him, you will get his number." Said Natalia. "Yeah." Said Christina. "Okay." I said sadly.

We got to the Eiffel Tower and Natalia started to run. "First one up wins!" Shouted Natalia. "I don't know about you but I don't want to be a loser so bye!" Shouted Christina as she ran after her. I was now alone. I didn't care to lose. I just started to think about Neymar. I felt someone touch my shoulder. "Hey!" Said Neymar happily. I was surprised he was here. "Hi! What are you doing here?" I asked. "The same thing as you I guess." He said laughing. I laughed too. "I never got your phone number." He said. I was surprised he asked. I got his
phone and put it in. "There you go." I said with a smile. "So what are you doing here in Paris?" He asked. "I traveled here with my friends since we have always dreamed of coming here." I responded. "That's nice. I'm here because two of my friends didn't want to come alone." He said laughing. I laughed. When we got to the top, I didn't see Natalia or Christina. We talked for about twenty minutes. "I love your beautiful eyes (Y/N)." He said. I blushed. "I love your beautiful eyes too." I said smiling. He got closer to me. I got closer to him. We were only some inches apart when he kissed me. I was surprised and happy. What was happening?! Once we pulled back we both smiled. "I love you." He said. " I love you too." I responded. I guess it was true love. Later we went to go look for Natalia, Christina, and Neymar's friends. We then found out that they were talking the whole time. Sergi and Natalia were talking and Christina and Marc were talking. Well...sort of. Christina and Marc were kissing. I guess Paris was really the city of love after all.