Jesse Lingard [~] The Park

I was walking through the park while listening to music. I had been walking for quite a while so I decided to sit down on a bench and look at the beautiful view. I snapped some pictures too. "Wow...this is so beautiful..." I said smiling. "I know right. It amazes me more every time." Said a young man who caught me off guard. I nearly fell off the bench when I noticed who it was.

I stayed silent. "What?" He asked. "Umm...well...it's really you. Jesse Lingard..." I said in shock. "Yeah. You're actually taking this quite well. Other girls would have tackled me down already." He said with a chuckle. I laughed too. His accent was so amazing! "Really? I thought I was already acting weird. It's just that you're my favorite soccer player and it's just crazy to finally meet you and—I think I'll just shut up now." I said looking down nervously. I was making such a fool of myself. "Hey it's okay. I think it's cute that you're nervous instead of tackling me down." I blushed at his response.

"So what's my biggest fan's name?" Asked Jesse. "I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." I responded smiling. "Well hello (Y/N). I guess I don't have to introduce myself but I'll do it anyway. Hello I'm Jesse Lingard. It's such a pleasure to meet a beautiful girl like you (Y/N). Would you mind if we went out for a coffee?" I smiled but then frowned as I realized something.

"I'm so sorry Jesse. I would really love to but I must get back. My sister is going to get married so I have to help her pick out her dress." I said sadly. "It's alright." I could see he looked sad. "Do think that it's possible I could take you out anytime soon?" He asked smiling. "Of course." I responded happily. He then hugged me. It felt so perfect! AHHHHH! I wanted to scream! "See you soon (Y/N)." He winked at me and left.

***

"And that kids, is how I met your father." I said happily. "Wow mommy that's so cute. I wish that could happen to me!" Said my little daughter. "Yeah that's just like a fairytale!" Said my little son. "It's okay kids. It'll happen soon to you too!" I said smiling at them. They were so adorable. "(Y/N), are you telling them how we met?" Asked Jesse. "Yeah. Why?" I asked. "They're only 5 and 6. Don't you think they're a little too young?" Asked Jesse. "It's okay. They see it as a fairytale. I just love seeing their reaction!" I said smiling at them. "Alright but.....next time I tell them." He said sticking out his tongue at me while laughing. I just loved him so much.