Giovani DosSantos [~] My Hero

You were on your way to the LA Galaxy game because your brother was the manager. You obviously were wearing Giovani's jersey. He was your favorite soccer player. Ever since you saw him, you admired his beautifulness and how he never gave up and achieved his dream.

You started to run because you saw that their were 30min left till the game starts and you were 20min away. Once you were only 5min away you decided to walk. You took out your phone and sent your brother a text that said you were about to get their. He immediately texted back and said that he would send one of his soccer players out there to wait for you.

You started to think about who it might be. You were only across the street but you didn't notice that cars were passing since you were scrolling through your instagram feed. You were still staring at your phone when you started to walk down the street. Suddenly a car was coming towards you but you still didn't notice. When the soccer player saw you he ran to go push you out of the way. You two suddenly fell on the floor but no one got really hurt. You just scraped your leg and he got a bruise.

  "Oww!!!" You shouted when you fell. He was still on the floor when you saw him. He got up and turned towards you. You got surprised and smiled when you saw it was Giovani. "Estas bien?" He asked. "Si." You said. "Ablas ingles?" You asked. "Yeah" he said. "I'm sorry if you got hurt. Its just that you were about to get ran over." He said. Suddenly your brother came running towards you guys with an extremely worried and scared face. "Y/N are you guys alright?" He asked.

"Yeah I guess so." You said. "Ok well if you guys need me I'll be inside." He told you guys before he left back with the team. "I'm sorry if you hurt yourself. I was just trying to save you from the car that was coming towards you.....And by the way nice jersey." He told you. "I'm fine,  don't worry but thanks for saving me. My Hero...." He just smiled at you. "Would you like to hangout any other time?" He asked nervously. "I would love to."

After that you guys exchanged numbers and walked towards the team. You guys just went on more and more dates. After that you knew he was YOUR HERO.

______________________________

A/N: I hope you liked this imagine because I did
Please give it a like and comment what you think.
Thanks!!

~Ruth❤