Hirving Lozano [~] Single Mom

It's hard to be single. Especially when you have a 1 year old daughter to take care of. I'm currently 19 and have a baby girl named Veronica. It's been hard to not have anyone by my side to help me out with the baby. My family didn't accept the fact that I got pregnant so they kicked me out and I had to try to survive on my own. Now I have a little apartment and have a good life with my daughter Veronica. I've tried to give her the best but sometimes it's hard to. My parents never gave me much so I want to give Veronica everything I never had.

We have been watching soccer together a lot. Even if she doesn't understand what's going on, she claps and gets really happy when they shout "GOOOOOL!" on the TV. She would get really excited when they showed Hirving Lozano on the TV. She would start giggling a lot and would clap too. She scares me sometimes! I decided to take her to a soccer game this weekend. I didn't know if it was a good idea but I wanted to give it a try.

***
It was finally the weekend. We had our Mexico jerseys on and were ready to leave. When we got there, the stadium was packed. I noticed that Veronica wasn't a big fan of being around others so I tried to get to my seat as soon as possible. Some time soon after we sat down, the soccer players started to practice. I was pretty close to the field so I had a good view. I recognized everyone. All of a sudden, Veronica started to clap and giggle. "What is it Veronica?" I asked and looked at the direction where she was looking. She had spotted Hirving Lozano. I swear! This girl has such good eyes! How could she spot him through all those soccer players. We watched him practice for a bit and then he looked our way. I saw Veronica wave and he smiled and waved back at us. OMG! I couldn't believe it! He then went back to practicing.

***
Mexico was tied 1-1 and the game was about to finish. I then noticed that Hirving got the ball. He dribbled by himself since there were no defenders on him. He was getting close to the goal when suddenly a defender was running at him. He then took the shot and......
GOOOOOOL! He had scored! He celebrated towards our side, looked at us and pointed at us smiling. OMG! He had just dedicated his goal to us. I then saw Veronica clap happily. I smiled back at him. The game later finished 2-1 with Mexico winning. This is where the problem started. Everyone started to leave and as I said before, Veronica is not a big fan of being around too much people. There wasn't as many people anymore when Veronica started to cry. I tried to make her go to sleep but it wasn't working. There wasn't really anyone left at the stadium at that moment. I heard some people on the field but I just ignored it. I turned around to make a bottle of milk for Veronica when I heard her stop crying and start to laugh and clap. I then looked at her weird and noticed that Hirving Lozano was standing right next to us. I stared at him shocked. "Hi." Said Hirving. "Um hi." I said nervously. "You have a really cute baby." He said smiling. "Thanks." I smiled back. "What her name?" He asked. "She's Veronica." I responded. "Can I hold her?" He asked. "Of course." I said smiling at him. He then picked her up and started to talk with her. She would just laugh in response. This made my heart melt. She then grabbed his face gently and smiled at him. OMG! I needed to take a picture of this. I snapped a picture quickly and I think he noticed. "Sorry it's just that you two looked so cute." I apologized. "It's okay. I understand. So what's your name?" Asked Hirving. "I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." I said smiling. "I'm guessing you already know who I am but I'll still introduce myself. Hello (Y/N) I'm Hirving Lozano. It's such a pleasure to meet you." He said smiling. "It's a pleasure to meet you too." I said smiling. We stood there in silence for a moment. "So....I was wondering if you would like to go out some time?" He asked nervously. "Of course I would!" I said happily.

***
Before I knew it, I was walking down the aisle in my wedding dress.

Requested by: I_Love_Henrydanger32
A/N: I hope you enjoyed reading this story. I thought this story was really good so here it is! If anyone has a request they could just message me or write it in the comments! 😁

~Ruth 💕⚽️