Javier Hernandez [~] The Only One

My friends had just invited me to a club even though I didn't like to go. I wasn't the type of crazy party girl. I was that normal college soccer loving girl. One of my friends said, "If you go, I'll get you tickets to a soccer game." And then I responded, "Fine but I'm just doing it for the tickets." After that we got ready and left.

I was sitting at a table while my friends were dancing. Dancing just really wasn't my scene. Especially when you're around drunk guys! A guy came up to me. "Hey girl...do...you...oh look a unicorn!" After that he trailed off. Guys can be crazy. That was a perfect example of it. I saw a waiter coming towards me and so did I see another drunk guy. This wasn't going to be any good. When the waiter got to where I was sitting, the drunk guy pushed him and the drinks he had, fell on me. "Watch it!" I shouted. I noticed another guy walk towards us. What's with the guys?! Apparently he knew one of the guys. "Felipe have some respect! Can't you see what you did?" He grabbed him and pushed him away. He then turned to me. I couldn't really see his face well because it was dark but I could see some features. "I'm sorry about that. He was drunk. Are you okay?" He asked. "Well if by okay you mean 'covered in alcohol' then yeah, I am okay." I responded. "Let's take you outside." So then we walked outside. I got napkins and tried to clean myself up but how was that supposed to work. We stood there in silence for sometime. After a while I started to feel cold and start to shiver.

"Here, have this." He said nicely and gave me his sweater. "I'm sorry. I never introduced myself to you. I'm Javier Hernandez." I hadn't actually looked at his face so when I heard his name I looked at him surprised. "What?" He asked with a concerned face. "Sorry it's just I've never met someone famous and I've always been a big fan of you and-I'll just shut up now!" Those words came racing out my mouth and I didn't know what to do. "It's nice to meet one of my biggest fans." He smiled. I smiled at him and I'm pretty sure he noticed how nervous I was. He stared at me concerned. "I think we should get you home." I nodded in response. "Do you need a ride?" He asked. "Yeah Sorry. It's just that I was dragged here by my friends so they brought me." I responded a little embarrassed. "No worries. It will be a pleasure to drive such a beautiful girl home." He smiled. I was in full blush mode right now. Is that even a thing?! We got in his car and drove. I told him my address and after that, there was silence for a while. "So you never told me your name." "Oh right, sorry. I'm (Y/N)." "Nice to meet you (Y/N). You have such a beautiful name." "Now you're just being too nice!" I laughed. "I'm being serious! How dare you offend me like that?!" He said playing around. We laughed hard for a while. We talked for some minuets and then we got to my house. We both got off and stood in on the porch. "So this is where I say bye." I said sadly and I'm pretty sure he could see how I felt. "Do you think we could meet each other again sometime soon?" He asked. "Yeah. I would love that." We then exchanged numbers. We stood in silence for a couple of seconds. We then looked at each other and I spoke up. "I think I should go." I said sadly. "Yeah, um, bye." He said walking off. I turned around to unlock my door. I then heard foot steps running towards me. I turned around and before I knew it, he kissed me. I just got kissed by the Javier Hernandez! My mind was going crazy. After some time we pulled apart. I was still surprised. We smiled at each other and I laughed. "What?" He asked. "It's just that I can't believe this is actually happening." "Well it is." He smiled. Why does he always smile?! It's so irresistible. I smiled back. "I'll see you some time later." He smiled and with that, he left. I walked inside my house and felt like screaming. AHHHH!!!!!!! Whatever just happened right now, I hope it doesn't end. He really is the only one.