James Rodriguez [~] The Wierdo

You moved to Madrid, Spain with your sister after your mom told you that you were now old enough to have your own life. When you got there you decided to work at a very popular café. You thought that it was going to be very boring until you met James. You couldn't live without his beautiful smile that always lightened up your day.

***************

One day while you were at work you saw a guy come in. He was wearing a Nike hoodie and blue jeans. He walked up to you and ordered just a normal coffee and a muffin. "Anything else Sir?" "Yes can I have your number and please don't call me Sir." "I'm James and you are..." "I don't know about that but I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." You guys shaked hands.

"Has anyone ever told what a nice smile you have." He said. "You're such a wierdo." You told him laughing. "Would you like to go out anytime?" He asked. "I'm not so sure wierdo." "Stop calling me that Loca." He told you laughing. "Alright wierdo I will go on a date with you." You guys exchanged numbers and he happily kissed you on the cheek and winked at you before running off.

******************
After that day you guys went on more dates and you finally knew he was the right man for you and that Madrid wasn't going to be too bad after all. Right?

A/N: Ok so I don't know if this one was good but here it is. It was requested by deb_247. I know some of you guys might not go for Real Madrid but it would really help if you guys liked this imagine and comment what you think.

Thanks,
Ruth