James Rodriguez [~] Destined To Be Together

You were at the mall shopping for nice clothes since your sister was getting married in a week. After you were done, you felt really hungry so you decided to buy a pretzel. " It's 7.99." said a lady. "Really?! I only have $5." You responded in surprise. "Well if you don't have enough then leave!" She said with a rude tone. "yeesh! No need to be rude." You said as you were about to leave.

As you were about to walk away, a handsome man paid for you. "Here's your pretzel." She said with a rude tone. "Thanks for paying the pretzel for me." You said nicely as you two sat down at a table. "It was no problem. I saw how you didn't have enough money and the lady was acting rude to you so I decided to pay for you." He said. I smiled at him. "My name is James." He said as we shaked hands. "(Y/N)" you said. "How can I repay you for this?" You asked. "No, you don't have to." He responded. "No, please I have to pay you back." You said pleading. "Well, you can pay me back by giving me your number." He said with a smirk. "Okay." You responded laughing.

Later that week you guys went on a date and he asked you to be his girlfriend to which you said yes. You decided to invite him to your sister's wedding.

At your sister's wedding party:

It was time for the single ladies to go with the bride to catch the flower and see who's destiny it was to get married next. You got in the group with the rest of the girls and waited for your sister to throw the flowers. She threw them and you jumped as high as you could and caught them. Woohoo!!! You looked at James and gave him a thumbs up and smiled. He smiled back and walked with the other guys to do the same. You saw how he was so ready to catch it. He jumped as high as he could and caught. Woohoo! I guess you guys were destined to meet and catch it.

A/N: I liked this one. I hope you guys liked it too. 😉

~Ruth💕⚽