The Telmarines surrender

In and out. Breathe in and out was what Bella was thinking as she ran painfully to the edge of the woods. The Narnians stopped at the edge, the Queens and Kings in the front. The Telmarines had stopped because on the other side of the bridge they saw a great lion with a young girl. Bella's eyes along with the others widen in awe at the sight of the lion that she hadn't seen in centuries. Telamrines soldiers in the back faced the Narnians with shaking hands and the Queens and kings were only slightly on guard already knowing they wouldn't try anything especially with the profound glare Bella sent them making them shiver.

Bella felt Peter tense beside her and she looked up at him to see his mouth whispering words as his face held one of worry and it was for his little sister Lucy. His protectiveness for his siblings has never gone away, no matter how good of fighters they were. Bella slowly grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers making Peter look down at her to meet her eyes. "He isn't someone you shouldn't trust." Elizabella reminded him and Peter's jaw clenched, giving her a nodded as he averted his gaze back to Aslan and Lucy, squeezing his wife's hand back as there was only silence around them now.

Caspian who was behind Peter and Bella watched their interaction and he blinked looking down and it wasn't even the right time to be sad about the situation when there was a bigger one happening, he knew he had to forget about his feelings towards her, he had to let her go and it would be hard too.

Lucy who was standing right next Aslan showed no evidence of fear and for that reason, Bella was very proud of her little sister-in-law. She took out her dagger holding it upwards with her hand, a small smile on her face as she and Aslan shared a glance with each other.

The general who was now leading the army looked twice between Lucy and Aslan and the Narnian army behind deciding what he should too. "Attack!" he decided quickly and the soldiers tried to jog across the river while others on horses ram on the bridge.

Bella narrowed her eyes tilting her head slightly to the side, shaking her head at the general for making a very foolish choice. Peter squeezed her hand again, feeling nervous but he remembered what Aslan can do and he regretted the doubt that he had towards the lion. Aslan had never abandoned them in the first place. Aslan having the perfect plan like always let our a great roar alarming the oncoming army making them stop.

All of a sudden, the river before them began making too much noise making the soldiers stop. The river's motion and flow were increasing drastically. Bella let out a breath, in awe because if her thoughts were correct, she had heard stories about this from her parents and Aslan.

The water of the river gathered to form a man and the Telmarines yelled in fear and shock at what they were seeing.

The Pevensies shared a glance in surprise. The water God met eyes with Bella making her smile with a nod because he himself admired the queen before he looked at The king of the woods asking for permission. Aslan nodded and immediately the water god went underneath picking up the bridge destroying it. The Narnians watched and the Telmarines s were retreating back to their side but hardly any made it.

The only one left on the bridge was the general who fervently waves his sword at the water God before he himself engulfed him, killing him by the impact of the water .

"it's over" Bella whispered as she watched the scene.

The water God disappeared and the river began to calm down as it washed away all the big chunks of wood from the bridge.

"Trumpkin, you know what to do, " Bella told him and he nodded as he told other Narnians to have the telmarines soldiers surrender their weapons. 

"Is that Aslan?" Caspian said staring ahead of him in awe.

Bella sighed feeling a mix of emotions "Yes, and he is waiting for us " she put her sword back where it belonged and she began to cross the river , a hand on her wound as she looked blankly at the lion as they reached the other side and he stared blankly back at her . Bella stopped as the others went ahead of her looking at the lion as they kneeled.