Duty Understood

Recap: "I think it's time that I reveal to you who I truly am "

Caspian's eyes narrowed as he awaited this moment for many days, add it would be the first time he would know how the girl he loved looked like.

Bella with such confidence and grace lowered her head and grabbed each side of her hood and took it off ,raising her head regally.

The first thing that Caspian saw was her eyes. He gasped taking a step back,nobody had eyes like that except the Godess of War, he observed her facial feature recognizing her from the old paintings. It was her.

"No, It can't be " Caspian whispered. Bella stood there emotionless but her heart raced.

Caspian blinked as he realized something, he fell in love with High Queen Elizabella Flourentina ,The Goddess of War. One thing he forgot though was that she was married.

Caspian's heart raced so fast he thought he was going to faint, It was never a girl named Eliza, but he had been talking to a great Queen for a week and a half.

Caspian tried to speak,, but he couldn't from the schock he felt, but that wasn't the only thing, he was entranced by her, she was even more beautiful in person than in the paintings.

"You're not Eliza " he finally spoke lowly.

"of course she isn't, she is high Queen Elizabella -" a Nikabrik spoke but Caspian cut him off.

"I know very well who she is.....i'm deeply sorry your majesty " Caspian bowed to her.

Bella shook her head " Do not bow to me Caspian, we are friends remember?"

Caspian looked up and smiled shyly and as he stood, he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

" Caspian, why did you blow the horn " Bella went back to matters, she needed to understand.

"My Uncle had always wanted my throne, I guess I've been only alive this long since he didn't have an hier of his own well now he does and he wanted to kill me and now I'm here. "

Bella frowned as she thought, until realization came across her face. Bella very well knew that although she will always be Queen, her reign was done, and that it was time for Narnia to be placed in somebody's else hands, Caspians. Bella had to admit, it wouldnt be easy giving up her people because she was the one that had protected and guided them for more than one thousand and three hundred years. That is why Aslan ordered Bella to watch over him, he would be noblest king after her, the Telmarine who saved Narnia.

"I now know why Aslan wants me to watch over you, you are the next King of Narnia Caspian " Bella gave him a small smile making Caspian's heart flutter.

"why would we want him as our King " Nikabrik spoke irritated. Bella looked down at him and glared immensely, the dwarf knew and wouldn't dare meet her eyes.

"Because I can lead you "Caspian replied.He met Bella's eyes, the second thing he fell in love with, and she gave him an encouraging nod and that was all he needed. "I never believed in talking animals, magic or the existence of a beautiful Queen" this made Bella slightly blush.

"and here you are " he continued. "in numbers that we Telmarines could have never imagined, Beyond these woods I am a prince" Caspian then took out Susan's horn lifting it up "this horn is either magical or not but it has brought us together, help me and together we can take back what is rightfully ours "

The Narnians cheered in agreement and Bella grinned proudly of Caspian, he was already in the making of a great King, Aslan knew what he was doing, he always knows what he is doing.