Preparation p. 1

Bella's head was throbbing, and she felt pain in her right hand. Hey eyes were clenched shut.  She heard many voices and footsteps then a door being shut. She thought she was alone until she heard a sigh and a hand massaging her other hand that wasn't hurt.

Her eyes fluttered open with a small moan and her eyes met clear blue ones, Peter.

He immediately came closer cupping her cheek, he pushed her down gently as she tried to get up "No love, lay down "

Bella shook her head, sitting up,moving her hair out of her face. She remembered the previous events and looked at Peter expectantly.

"so? " she asked.

Peter looked at her with many emotions in his eyes " what were you thinking, provoking Miraz! You got hurt! "

Bella scoffed something she has been doing a lot lately and looked at him with unbelief "he provoked me first!" Bella Knew that maybe she had gone a bit too far but she was just angry. Angry for everything Miraz and his ancestors have done to her country.

Peter sighed rubbing his eyes . Bella bit her lower lip grabbing  one of his hands "he agreed though "

Peter looked at her with an incredulous look. He then chuckled but it faded as quickly as it came.

"what are you thinking" Bella asked him concerned, squeezing his hand taking the other one.

"what if I die here" He spoke softly.

Bella's mouth flew open, she couldnt believe that Peter the magnificent would think something like that. The only time he had been afraid before a fight was the battle with the White Witch.

" I would need Caspian to take care of all of you " He added looking at her sadly his eyes watering at the thought. Bella shook her head "that is not going to happen, Miraz may be older and have Alot of experience with a sword but so do you ,your young and strong "

Peter sighed and Bella cupped his cheek with one of her hands "Peter, you have Aslan on your side, you have me and the rest of our family."

Bella kissed him on the lips, and their lips molded perfectly as all their love for each other went into that kiss. They have gone through so much together. Doubt, heartbreak, sadness, one can name it. Still, their love conquered it all.They broke apart and their foreheads leaned against each other.

"We have won many battles Peter, this one will be added unto that list. " Bella looked sharply at him. Peter nodded gazing at her features as he moved a strand of hair away from her face. He felt like they would have had a daughter together, with Bella's beautiful eyes and fierce personality. It broke his heart still, he still felt guilty of leaving her all alone although it was what he never wanted.

"I know what you are thing about "

"what am I thinking " Peter looked into her eyes sadly. Bella got up using the support of her unwounded hand that was getting better and sat on Peter lap.

Peter immediatly welcomed her into his arms, wrapping them tightly around her hips.

" The past. Don't beat yourself up no longer" Bella reminded ." I forgave you and you forgave me"

" I'm sorry Bella , i just don't get it " peter rubbed his face as he sighed.  Bella observed him and her heart clenched as she realized something , " you haven't forgiven me a hundred percent after all Peter." 

Peter looked at her " partially because we need each other to get through things like this, still you could have told me right before i left or right after you found out you were pregnant"

"Peter.."

" NO Bella!" he raised his voiced making Bella jump as she looked at him alarmed. " i do not care if you were planning a special way to tell me, you knew that i was leaving and how dare you not tell me . I didn't do anything , the blame is on you " 

Bella's mouth parted in shock, Peter was right and she knew it . She had no reason to be mad at Peter after all . He didn't know he was leaving and he had no control . Bella keeping Aslan's secret was understandable but not the secret about the baby they were going to have.

" and i don't care that if i was going to be more hurt knowing that i had left my wife and unborn child. i had the right to know!"

By this time ,tears were running down Bella's face, if Bella though this through like Peter had just done ,she would be telling everything Peter just told her to herself . "im sorry Peter ,please forgive me, but have you forgotten i've been alone for 1300 years!" 

"and if i hadnt come back right now , you would have probably been with Caspian "

Bella blinked as her hurt stare turned into an angry one now "I don't-"

" do not  deny it Elizabella!"

Bella took a step towards him and spoke in a low voice " i value our marriage Peter"

Peter scoffed" well it doesn't seem like it"

Caspian knocked on the door before coming in and saw Bella and Peter both staring at each other with angry faces. The tension in the room was so thick you could cut it like butter .  The couple turned towards him. Total relief was shown in Caspian's eyes seeing that Bella was okay. when he saw her passed out , he was truly scared ,almost as scared as Peter was.

" You need to get ready, Peter"  he told him stiffly. He was being affected by the strong atmosphere in the room. Peter nodded and not taking a single glance at Bella, he began walking away , taking Caspian  with him . Caspian didn't fail to notice the deep sadness in her eyes and he wanted to walk up to her and comfort her. Bella gave him a small smile before he turned and followed Peter who had his back to him .

As the door closed , Bella broke down . "How stupid can you be" she said to  herself .  Bella felt like she failed , like she was the one that ruined their marriage . She was supposed to be wise but she now thought so lowly of herself . She knew that it was her fault, but she had already done the right thing to say that she was deeply sorry, but now it was up to Peter if they would go on because he could either fully forgive her or not .

A. N hey guys, reason I'm making this part one is because I didn't really have Alot of time to write the rest of this chapter. If I had more time, I would have completely finished it but hope you enjoy it.