truth revealed

A.N ...Hey guys so I changed the title of the previous chapter because its just not what I want it to be ,but it possibly will be the title of the next chapter .

************************************************************************************************

"If something goes wrong, even the smallest case, we are retreating "Bella said with a hard tone to Peter. They had just finished the plan that they had all comed up with.

"I promise " Peter nodded looking in her eyes that he loved so much. Caspian looked away, hating the way he looked at Elizabella.

Bella lightly slapped the stone table as she said "don't make any promise"

Bella began to leave as all eyes were set on her,"we leave at dawn " She stopped to say then left again.

Bella knew better, way better. She could already hear Aslan voice tell her to not go forward with the plan. But the urge,the need within her to get rid of Miraz once and for all, was taking over her.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

It was an hour before departure and Bella was ready. She also went around to make sure everything was in order. After checking up on her two sisters-in-laws and brother-in-law,she went to Caspians room to talk to him before she even went to check on Peter which she didn't really want to do after the last encounter. She wasn't going to lie ,she loved it, but the problems were too much.

Bella hestitanly knocked on Caspian's door, biting her lower lip as she waited for him to answer the door. Caspian opened the door and Bella noticed his dull eyes, but once he saw who was standing infront of him his eyes lighten up.

"Bella? " He asked, for some reason he felt like she would never speak to him again and so it seemed like a dream for the goddess to be stand right in front of him.

Bella gave a small smile in return "May I come in "

"y-yes of course "Caspian moved out of the way holding the door wider for Bella to enter .

Bella entered looking around not having seen Caspian's room. Caspian closed the door and looked at Bella gesturing her to sit on his bed.

"No thank you, I came here because I wanted to apologize Caspian "

Caspian frowned "you did nothing ,it was i-"

"I know Caspian " Bella held a hand up " But listen, I have a duty from Aslan to protect you Caspian" Bella sighed ,coming closer to Caspian . " You are chosen by the deep magic to become the next King of Narnia, and one night ,a couple nights before we met , Aslan spoke to me in a dream that I had to watch over you and make your sure you will go the right way and so far you are . I can't be far from you ,I have to be right beside you .Me staying away and holding something against you is not going to help.''

Caspian stayed quiet as he looked down at her. Bella was more than just a good person, more than just a good women or Queen. And apart from being extremely beautiful on the outside , She had a beautiful and wonderful soul.

'' I am really sorry Caspian''

Bella let out a low breath as Caspian brought her into a hug ,burying his face in her luscious hair and neck. Bella hugged him back ,closing her eyes. She loved Caspian ,and although it wasn't the type of love that he wanted her to have for him ,he at least knew that she loved and cared for him.

They released each other and looked at one another with small smiles ." I got to go see Peter and do one other thing before we leave ''

Caspian's smile slightly fell at the mention of Peter but he nodded anyways . He came closer to Bella and placed a sweet kiss on her forehead . Bella bit her lower lip ,slightly surprised by the gesture. 'Be safe for me ,Please Bella.''