Chaeyeon took a deep breathe before finally saying the last part of her speech. “Before i finish my speech, i wanted to thank this certain someone,” She said with a shy smile, she can imagine her friends snickering at her now. “Even if you're not here, i would like to thank you also. Thanks to you, my world is not crumbling down anymore and i'm living comfortably enough. I love you. I wanted to thank my other friends on the circle, and my little munchkins, NakHii. You guys are one of my motivation, and you, are my inspiration. Let's walk down to this flower path together, forever. And hey, my five idiot best of friends, treat me lunch. That's all, thank you for lending your ears for my crappy speech.” She finished and the audience again gave her an applause, as she walked down to the stage to her seat. Her few classmates congratulating her when she pass by them, and of course, she replied with thanks and a big smile.

When she got back to her seat, her friends gave her a group hug, squishing her in the middle. The students chuckling at their acts and let them to mess around.

Yena gave her like five pecks on the forehead before giving her a bear hug, Chaeyeon let her, she couldnt resist her anyway. The others teased her about the speech for Sakura but in the end, they gave her again a hug and kisses.

Chaeyeon's contented. She still hopes that Sakura's here though, it'll make everything better and perfect.

The program ended, the six girls were parted, of course to greet their parents. But Chaeyeon stood there in the corner, like a lost puppy. She was looking at the families taking pictures with their daughters or sons who graduated, happily.

She was just puckering her lips and looking at the boquet of flowers that her friends gave her, spinning it lightly. When she felt a presence just behind her. Curious, she looked over her shoulders, only to spot a familiar hair and clothes.

She blinked for a few times before fully turning her body to the direction where a familiar figure stood.

There Sakura was, proudly standing while holding a boquet of flowers with a big idiotic grin plastered on her lips. Some people started to murmur and stared at the beauty.

Chaeyeon couldnt believe it, Sakura's here. She's really here, for her.

The older woman was in her office attire, looks like she just went off her work just to attend the memorable event.

She was broke into her trance when Sakura walked closer to her, smiling ear to ear and looking at her so fondly. She can hear the people buzzing, and the surroundings were silent, observing them.

Arent that the famous CEO of an Airline!?”

Oohhh, she's really beautiful omg! Lemme take a picture of her!”

“It's Miyawaki Sakura! One of the most controversial CEO. She's really popular around, but damn, she's insanely gorgeous in person! Never expect we'll bump into her.”

“She's really impressive! Making Hotaru Airline rise from the grave and made it rise to the top again years ago!”

“What is she doing here? Oh, well, the answer is obvious. What is her relation with Lee Chaeyeon!? As far as i know, Miyawaki Sakura is cold and mysterious...”

Sakura spoke first, very gentle, soft. “Hi, i'm sorry. Am i too late?” She asked, worried. Chaeyeon chuckled.

“Nope. You missed my speech, but its more better than this way.” She whispered the answer, the older woman didnt catch it except for the first word.