Chapter 7 : "You Didn't Tell Me"

"WHAT!?!?" (Y/n) shouted loudly right near at Fresh's face suddenly, glaring at him with her wide eyes shockedly. And again, (y/n) cried for the second time. "Why you didn't tell me at the first time..". "Well i'm sorry, (y/n). I know now that you're Austin's lil' sister today, this night. And how am i supposed to tell you at the first time when i know the fact this night? You think i'll just time travel to where we first met and tell myself to tell about him..?" Fresh began to spoke and sighed loudly, staring at (y/n) with a pity expression. He wiped the tears from (y/n)'s eyes. Without him knowing, (y/n) was blushing.

Fresh saw the blush, but decided to keep quiet about it, letting himself blushing as well. "Damn, you really miss him, huh?" He smiled softly at her. "You. Me. Tell me where he is when we at school." (Y/n) demanded as she tried to stop her sobbing.

{1 Week Later}

"Fresh! Have you already found him?" (Y/n) walked to Fresh who was now talking to one of his friend, Alphys.

"(Y/n)? No..i haven't found him yet. But Alphys said he had important things to do so he asked permission for a week." He explained. "Oh yea! By the way, (y/n), this is Alphys. Alphys, this is (y/n)." The skeleton pushed Alphys to get more closer to (y/n). "Hi, i'm (f/n) (l/n). But you can call me (y/n)." (Y/n) pulled out her hand to have a handshake with Alphys.

"H-hi (y/n), i'm A-alphys." She smiled slowly as she looked up to (y/n). "Whoa, this is the third time i see a human in this school after Frisk and Chara." She began to talked again. "Really? So where are the other humans?" (Y/n) asked. "Oh well, you know, they're in their privacy time. Especially Chara, he doesn't want anyone to disturb him." She explained. (Y/n) just nodded.

"So Alphys, you said that Austin can come to school this week right?" Fresh began to spoke again, leaning onto the locker and crossing his arms. "Oh? You mean Austin Alexander? Yes! He texted me that night. He said that he can come this week with his brother." Alphys said. Fresh started chuckling quietly. "Oh, you mean that cold blue skeleton who's always stared at us everytime they walked past us-".

"Victor Behavt." (Y/n) suddenly spoked, making the two of them glared at her very shockly. "Oh-u-um..is he your brother too, (y/n)?" The skeleton asked with a fear on his eyes, afraid that (y/n) will knocked him out while gulping quietly, chuckling nervously. "Aww! Aaack!" (Y/n) suddenly pinched Fresh's cheek hard. "Let me tell you first before we're gonna meet them, Fresh. I have 3 brothers, Austin Alexander, Victor Behavt, and Domic Foxton. Got that?" She pinched the skeleton's cheek harder.

"What!? You are their sister?! B-but how?" Alphys's eyes widened.

(Sorry for not continuing this story for a LONG time ._. I was really busy with school until i forgot about this...)