Chapter 6 : "The Past"

06:41 PM

Fresh POV

"Now the party don't start till' Fresh walk innn..." this is my jam. "DON'T STOP! MAKE IT POP! DJ BLOW MAH SPEAKERS UP, TONIGHT-wha"

Kriiiiing..

(Y/n)
Fresh? You up?

"(Y/n)?" I quickly sat up and turned my music off, scrolling up to see the message and clicked it.

Me
Yeah? Sup gurl?

I wait.

(Y/n)
Ready to come to my house?

Me
Hmm...

(Y/n)
So?

Me
K. But imma eat first

(Y/n)
Eyy you can eat in my house. And...i'm alone~

Me
0.0! That means...

(Y/n)
Yash! Video games!! XD

Me
XD

Me
Alright, omw gurl-

(Y/n)
K.

I quickly jumped off from my bed and screeched happily for some reason. But first, i'm gonna take a quick shower.

5 minutes later

After putting some casual clothes, just wearing a black t-shirt, black trouser and i will never forget my lovely hat, i walked out from my house. Locking it. Then i put my blue Nike shoes and started walking to (y/n)'s house.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

No One's POV

-Knock knock-

"Coming.." as (y/n) heard a knocking sounds, she opened the door and saw the person that she have been waited for. "Fresh!" She greeted him happily. "Where's the food area, miss?" He asked her like she was a hotel maid. And of course it was making her frowned. "Just kidding, (y/nn). Can't you really take a bit joke from me?" The skeleton chuckled akwardly, feeling nervous about what he have just done.

(Y/n) sighed. Then she remembered something. "Oh, forgot to gave you your jacket-" after saying that, she quickly ran through her bedroom and came back with Fresh's jacket. "I was about to ask that, tho. But nevermind, you're already give me." He took his jacket and wrapped it around his waist. "Soo..(y/nn), where's your parents? Are they leaving you for a reason-"

"I lived with my aunt and uncle. My aunt is a human and my uncle is a monster, dog monster. He looks like a wolf but actually...he's a dog." (Y/n) explained. "O-oh..i thought...you were lived with your parents.." Fresh pretend to clear a throat while rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry for not telling you at the first time." (Y/n) said as she smiled.

   "But seriously, if you don't mind me asking, where are they?" The skeleton started the conversation again. That's when (y/n) suddenly took his hand and lead him with her to sit down on the sofa. "My aunt tell me...that they give me to her because my youngest older brother, Austin Alexander, were being controlled by his own 'greist'."

   "Wait wait- what's this 'greist' thing?" The skeleton suddenly cut her off by clapping her hand gently. (Y/n) started getting silent in a second, thinking of a word to say. "It's like...our offsprings." She said. "Offsprings?". "Yea, so this 'greist' is actually in our body and lives inside us. But they will come out and control our body only for some reason. Austin's greist came out because he was really pissed off and super mad for some reason, but my aunt didn't tell me why."

   "Ok...ok. So this 'greist' is an 'offsprings', and they lived inside your body and will come out only for some reason. What is it look like?" Fresh started getting more curious about (y/n)'s past. "I don't know. All i know is that my family is have an offsprings called 'Greist', and they lives inside us. Maybe my three brothers knows more about it." Slowly, a small tears came out from the corner of (y/n)'s eyes. Quickly, the skeleton noticed that.

   He came closer to (y/n) as he were already took her right hand and grip it softly, looking at her with a sad expressions. (Y/n) can only just looked at the skeleton as well and wiped her tears with her left hand. "Sorry...for bringing it up.."

   "They give me to my aunt when i was just only 9 years old. That incident was 4 years ago." (Y/n) talked again. The skeleton seems like he was thinking of something. "You're 13 now?" He suddenly asked quietly. (Y/n) nodded. "Wait, what was your brother name again?"

   "Austin Alexander. Why?" She looked at him confusedly. Fresh's eyes suddenly widened. "Austin Alexander you said!?" His face were really suprised. "(Oh yeah, i forgot that he never meet my brothers when we were still kids..)"

   "I can't believe what my ears just heard-". "You don't have ears, Fresh -_-" (y/n) cut him off.

   "So after all this years, you're that skeleton's lil' sister!?" Fresh suddenly cupped (y/n)'s cheeks as he grinned at her suprisedly. "Wait, you know him? I thought you didn't know him. You even never met him when we are still kids." (Y/n) pushed the skeleton's hands away from her cheeks and straighten up her sit position. "Yea, i know that i have never meet your brothers long ago. I know him because he's the same grade like me-"

"WHAT!?!?"

(Just telling that.....the next chapter will be exciting >:3 see ya~)