Chapter 3 : "Weird Movement"

"Sorry, i'm late-" suddenly a slamming door sounded and there was a black skeleton that wears a blue sport jacket that has 'PJ' on it, coming inside the classroom with a 'jock' face on. "And i hope you have a reason why you are late, Paperjam?" Mr. Dream started asking the black skeleton after he gets on his seat that was right in the middle. Paperjam, that black skeleton name is Paperjam. He sighed. "Getting up late, sir.". "Try to get up earlier next time Paperjam." The teacher rebuke him. The jock just rolled his yellow-pinkish eyes, answering the teacher's rebuking.

"Alright class! Write the exercises that i made on the board and answer it!" Mr. Dream began to write 10 questions for maybe 3 minutes. The teacher's hand was fast when writing the questions. While the teacher is writing, the students writed the questions as well along with the teacher.

>15 minutes later<

You have done writing and answering the questions. The questions was eazy for you, but even there was one question that you didn't understand, but with your self-confident, you decided to ask to the teacher what the meaning of that question that you didn't understand. Now, you're bored. Like always. You decided to doodling the back of your notebook. You were drawing some minions that were laughing and one that was sitting on a print machine with no pants, certainly printing his butt. You giggled to your own drawing and started shooking your head right and left slowly, thinking how silly you are.

While you were busy giggling to your drawing, Fresh was staring at you from the side but still behind you. "(What is she drawing?)" He thinked while he tried to take a closer look to your notebook. And when he saw it, he started giggling as well. But quietly, didn't want you to hear him giggling to your notebook.

"(New student, huh? I'm gonna greet her..)" smirking, that's what Paperjam do when he quietly stared at you and Fresh. He started thinking of an idea for him to 'greet' you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  The lunch time has arrived. And so you, you walked out from the class and catch up your skeleton bestie, Fresh Sans. "C'mon, Fresh.. let's go to the canteen. My worm is already screaming inside my stomach." You whined at your skeleton bestie in an annoying way, looking at him pretending like a hungry child. The skeleton just chuckled softly. "Alright, alright, princess-ack..!" After he finish his words, you just suddenly punched him in the stomach a little bit hard. "You dare to call me with that again, i'll never let you borrow my pencil." You said to him jokingly inside actually, trying not to letting any sound. "Then i'll just buy a lot of pencils-" he replied, shrugging at you while smirking cockyly. "You-" you slap his shoulder playfully while giggling.

  They walked to the canteen, they tried to find a seat place. "Just sit in here, i'll order the food. What do you like to eat?" The skeleton asked. You then started to think of what food will you eat, then you said it to him and he started walking away to order both of their food. While waiting for him to came back, you decided to have a look around the canteen place. Then suddenly your eyes catches a short skeleton that was serving the students that buys in his place.

 Then suddenly your eyes catches a short skeleton that was serving the students that buys in his place

  You stared at that skeleton for awhile until suddenly Fresh came back with your and his food. "Am i too long for you to wait?" He chuckled as he put the food down. "Nah, you're in time when i was about to scream your name." You responded with a laugh to the skeleton. The skeleton laughed as well while shooking his head. "Bone appetit-" He said, snorting quickly when he finished his word. You lifted your head up at him with your wide eyes, suddenly letting a high tone laugh because you can't hold it anymore.

  Both of you started to eat the food enjoyble and relaxing. They've been in the canteen for 30 minutes. And finally the bell suddenly ringed again, meaning the lunch time is over and students have to go to their next classes. "Well, this is goodbye." The skeleton said and slowly sobbing dramaticly. You clapped his shoulder playfully as you laughed softly. "Stop it, it's not like i can't meet you again...or forever." You said to him while giggling. He chuckled. "So when we can hang out again?" He stared at you for while smirking. Your eyes widened for a bit as you felt shock, you looked at your schedule to check your next class lesson. Then you took his schedule to have a look. "Hmmm.. we don't have a same class again. But are you busy after school?" You looked at him in the eyes. "We can play at my house, and i can introduce you to my aunt and uncle at the same time." You offered.

  The skeleton's eyes widened for a sudden. "That's...good. But are they gonna like me?" He asked worriedly. You nodded. "I'm sure they will like you, Fresh." You said, smiling softly at him. Without you realizing, he was staring at you for a long minutes. And when he finally realize himself, he suddenly shooked his head and started acting nervous. "Uhh..s-sorry. I think..we should..go." he said nervously.