Chapter 5 : "Friends with Benefits"

>3 Weeks Later<

(Y/n)'s POV

On my way home after my club activity, i see Fresh that was standing at the outside of the gate school, leaning to the wall gate school. I decided to jumpscared him, since he doesn't know where i am now. And i don't even know why he is standing right there like he was waiting for someone.

Maybe he was waiting for me

I slowly walked out from the gate school and tried my best not to make a sound while sneaking closer to him. I purposely bowed my head a little just to make sure he didn't notice. Now i'm right behind him, and i saw he was smiling to himself, chuckling as well.

"SUPRISE HUG!!"

"GGHHRHH!!!" I earned a growling yet screaming voice from him, that was making me laughed loudly. He suddenly turned around to face me with a purple blush on his cheeks. And when he knows who's the person that hugged him, his face getting even purple than before. Also with a wide eyes.

"H-h-hey, (y/n)." He tried to act cool but fail. "Eyy Freshy~" i was testing him with that nickname, wanted to know what will his reaction would be. He was gulping. "You don't go home first? All the others already going home." I asked him. "Uu-uhm..i-i-"

  "Just say that you were waiting for me, correct?" I cut him off. Hearing my answer, his face was more purple than before. "N-no, i was waiting for Cray!" He speak up for himself.

You're lying to me huh, Fresh?

  "He's already walking home, Fresh." I said with my flat tone, holding my laugh while looking at him as i released my hug. He just looked away from me with his purple cheeks. "Just be honest, Fresh! You were waiting for me, right?" I smiled and raise one of my eyebrow. He sighed. "..yea yeaa..i was waiting for you."

No One's POV

  Hearing the skeleton's words, for some reason makes (y/n)'s heart beats faster than she usually is. (Y/n) was trying not to smiled widely infront of Fresh, she even quietly was pinching herself in the thigh.

Fresh POV

  "Nah, that's it! Just be honest. Why you nervous to tell me that you were waiting for me? That's what best friends do, right? Waiting for each other?" (Y/n) patted my shoulder twice.

  "(Friendzoned ;_;)"  i'm really disappointed at her right now..

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

  "Uuggh..." i heard her growling. Well, it was cold outside as we both walked to our home. Why? Because we are only different from one housing aisles. After she told that her home was one housing with me but she was on the next aisles, i  was suprised and decided to ask her to go home with me since i'm a bit afraid if she's walking alone. And of course she agreed. After all, i'm her best friend.

  "Something's wrong, (Y/nn)?" ( (y/nn) is 'Your Nickname') you're so stupid, Fresh. Why did you ask her when you're already know what's wrong with her? "N-no, no. Everything is fine." She smiled up at me, and i can see her lips were pale. I sighed, and quickly taking off my jacket and just leaving my boney body only with a purple sweater. "Here." I put my jacket around her, smiling warmly.

  She's just stared up at me with her beautiful wide (f/c) eyes. When she realized herself, she quickly looked away, a blush on her cheeks. "Thanks." She smiled at me.

  Then i took both of her hands and started warming her hands by rubbing her hands. I let out a warm breath of mine to make her hands more warm hopefully. "You don't need to do that, i'm feeling like a child now." She giggled sweetly, squeezing one of my hand. And of course it was making me blush again. "I don't mind."

=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=

  "Thanks Fresh for walking home with me." (Y/n) thanked me as she hugged me slowly, earning a small flinch from me. I patted her head as i chuckle. "My pleasure, princess- AAH!!" Suddenly i shouted with high tone when i felt her pinching my side. She released and smirked up at me teasingly. "That's what you get, Fresh." She continued with an evil chuckle.

  "Bye.." she waved at me as she smiled softly, leaving me alone now infront of my house. I waved back before i started to walked inside my house. After i change my night clothes, i jump onto my bed and stretched my body, earning a cracking sounds of my bones.

No One's POV

  "(Damn...what just happened..?)" Fresh's cheeks slowly become purple as he remembering the time when he and (y/n) were walking together. Wrapping her with his jacket, warming her hands up, and hugged her before she leave him.

  What is this feeling...? He thinked of his own feelings now, feeling confused of what his feelings through the human girl. Is this what it's called love?

  "MY JACKET!!!!!"

(Sorry for not updating after a few weeks ^^' i was busy with my exams school and more. Hope you guys can understand me)