Chapter 9

"You are looking rather sexy today" Louis whispers in my ear before kissing my cheek as I hop into the high car. "How was your day?" I begin to tell him how my day was but am forced to stop frequently in order to push Louis's hand away from my crotch, holding it between my fingers instead.

"Babe please" I moan with a smirk on my face. Word of advice to any boys, no matter how much we tell you to stop, we secretly love it so please don't.

"Sorry, I just want you so bad in that shirt" I look down at the white shirt i'm wearing and realize how tight it actually is. My boobs are almost popping out of it, making me understand why Louis's being to stare-y.

We pull up outside my flat and Louis locks the car before walking beside me and hooking his arm around my waist. Once we get into the building, his hand drops to my left bum cheek and I can't help but giggle as he lightly squeezes.

"Babe" I pull it off, lifting it up higher to sit on my waist but he pays no attention to my distance behaviour (he knows me too well), returning it back to it's original place. 

After walking up two flights of shitty stairs, we get to my front door and I cannot focus as Louis stands behind me, pecking the small space behind my ear and all down my neck as he waits for me to open it.

"Oh my god" I moan when I finally open the door and shuffle into the open-plan room. 

"Mmm, moan for me baby" he whispers in my ear as he sucks harder, this time leaving wet kisses to my icy skin.

"Fuck,"

Before I can asses the situation, Louis hands are all over my body and I can't think straight. All I can think about is him and his lips on mine. His fingers slowly open my shirt, button by button before pulling the shirt from me and cupping my full boobs. Next, he un-does the strap behind me and I let the white material fall from my body. 

I can feel his long fingers as they begin on my hips, while his lips never my leave my body. He undoes the zip on my skirt before it drops to the floor and I step out of it, leaving me in just my charcoal thong.

"Shit I can't play, i've gotta fuck you" he moans through gritted teeth.

A full fist grips a hand full of my hair as I'm pushed forward into the island in the middle of the kitchen. Louis pushes me forward, laying my front onto the icy cold surface, making me flinch and moan at the contact.

"You want me to fuck you?" he groans. I nod.

"I said, do you want me to fuck you?" he groans louder and I feel his bulge press up against my bum.

"Yes, fuck me please" I plead as his hands skim up my legs and across my opening. I moan and try to flip over but I can't, he has me held to the table, creating even more tension between my legs. "Please" I beg once more before he pulls his trousers down and teases me. 

"You want this baby?" he bites his lip. I moan in response.

He thrusts into me deeply, causing a loud scream to escape my mouth. So much pleasure pulses through me as he thrusts harder and harder.

"Mmm good girl" he speaks, making me more and more ready for what was about to come.

One of his hands stays wound in my hair while the other one harshly smacks my butt, leaving red marks across the delicate skin. I scream out in pleasure. 

"Yeah that's right, scream for me baby and i'll make you come" he teases through gritted teeth.

I scream, again and again until his thrusts get deeper and deeper. The tension builds between my hips and I can feel the pleasure beginning to take over. "I'm gonna-" I try to talk but can't as he thrust impossibly harder.

"Yes, yes" he grunts as I come around him. Like a volcano erupting, I feel the tension release as we begin to relax and return to our normal breathing. Louis lets go of my hair and lets his toned body fall onto me. He whispers "I fucking love you so much" into my ear and as soon as i'm capable of replying, I retaliate the confession.

<> <> <>

An hour later and we're still naked, all cuddled up on my sofa just playing with each-others finger tips and enjoying each-others presence.

"Move in with me" Louis randomly proposes.

"What?" I freeze in complete shock.

"You heard me baby" he laughs.

I look up at his amused face, praying to God he's not kidding. "Yes, yes of course! Oh my god, yes!" I jump up onto his lap and peck his swollen lips over and over again. Throwing a "yes" between every kiss.

"Really? I was so nervous in-case you'd say no" he smiles at me like an idiot.

"Of course I wouldn't say no! Thank you for asking baby, I love you" I say with almost a tear in my eye.

"Thank you for saying yes! I love you babe" he leaves a final kiss to my forehead before standing up and taking me with him. With my legs still wrapped around his waist, he runs into the shower and turns the water on before I can get out. I haven't been this happy in a long time.