"Gettin competitive too now, aren't ya Izuku!" I giggled at him.

He looked to me with a smirk and replied.

"You're one to talk!"

Then in a flash, Izuku was gone. The only thing I witnessed in that split second before he vanished was him running into a tree. I stopped and turned back to go check on him, hoping he wasn't knocked unconscious.

"Oh my gosh! Are you alright?!"

There he was laying on the ground with his eyes half-lidded and a red mark on his head.

"Owww... my head." He groaned.

I sat down in the ground and gently placed his head on my legs before making cold water run to my hand and wet it just enough to make it cold to place on his injury. Izuku blinked a few times before he scanned the area above. He looked into my eyes, seeming quite relaxed.

"Better?" I kindly asked.

"Yeah.." he exhaled.

Suddenly his body went stiff. This got me concerned again.

"What? What's wrong?"

He didn't say anything, instead, he moved his hand upward to try and feel what he was lying on. The moment his hand hovered over my thigh, I realized that I may have fucked up. When coming to that realization, he had already squeezed my thigh causing my jaw to drop at his action.

'WTF NO THE PURE BROCCOLI BOY HAS BEEN CORRUPTED.'

"I-IZUKU!" I yelled as I jumped up.

"A-AH, I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT IT WAS JUST SOFT AND IT GOT ME CURIOUS-" He panicked.

Both of us were extremely embarrassed and flustered.

"W-we should head back now... Everyone is probably waking up by n-now.." I stuttered.

"R-right.."

We started walking and let me just say that it was awkward as shit. There was barely any communication. We had been walking for about a little over 20 minutes, which was strange since it shouldn't be that long from when we were racing. That only took less than 5 minutes. I kept looking at certain things as we were walking and noticed that some stuff looked the same.

"Izuku... doesn't that tree that looks like the one from Monster House look TOO familiar?" I questioned.

"I'm not sure. I haven't been paying much attention." He replied with confusion.

"Oh my god... I think we're lost..." I pointed out.

"LOST?" He shouted.

"Unfortunately..."

"Okay, let's just remain calm. I'm sure we can get out of here before we go start our training. If not, maybe Aizawa will send a search party." He reassured.

Back at the lodge...

*The Walking Dead theme plays*

"Ugh, who's watching The Walking Dead... turn it down..." Mina groaned.

*continues to play*

"Ughhhhh... I said TURN IT DOWN!" She roared as she aggressively threw a pillow in the direction of the noise.

"Ow! Ashido!" Hagakure cried.

"Oops..."

"What's with all the noise?" Momo stretched.

"What time is it... so slee..py.." Uraraka yawned before falling back to sleep.

"I don't know, but someone's Walking Dead alarm woke me up. Probably would've dreamed about getting chased by zombies if I slept any longer." Ashido explained.