"That's why I'm always in the library because it's so quiet," I reply.

"You're always in the library though," He remarks and turns his body towards me. "Even when it's a nice day and the dorm isn't loud. You're always here."

I don't know if I should be flattered that he notices things about me or a little creeped out that he knows what I do.

"Am I that predictable?" I ask.

He lightly chuckles and bites his lip, his cold and serious demeanor starting to diminish. "Yeah, it's not that hard to figure you out."

"It's hard to figure you out." I point out. Tre's like a 10,000 piece puzzle that would take years to finish putting all of the pieces together. He never reveals anything about himself. I don't know if I would ever be able to figure him all out in my lifetime.

He shrugs. "A lot of people are hard to figure out."

"Are you ever going to answer definitively? Because you always avoid the question."

"You didn't really ask me a question." He smirks and I sigh. He chuckles, knowing that he can easily get under my skin.

I groan. "You are the most irritating person I have ever met in my life," I shamelessly admit.

"Sounds like a compliment to me, Evangeline." His smirk again pokes fun at me.

I stop. He called me Evangeline again. I smile.

"Why do you always call me Evangeline?" I question him. "Everyone else always calls me Eva."

"I don't know." His shoulders shrug up and down. "I think you have a beautiful name," he replies and I smile, looking down.

"Thank you." Before my cheeks can start blushing, I run my hand across my face and push a piece of hair back behind my ear.

"I like your name, Trevante. I've never heard that name before."

"My mom really liked the name." His arms tense up, like he didn't mean to reveal that information. His mouth tightens in a frown. That's the first time he's said anything about his family. Although, I haven't really said much about mine either. I don't have a lot to say about my parents. I'm starting to realize the more time I'm away from them, the happier I have been. I would never tell them that though.

"So what else do you like to do Mr. Rebel?" I ask teasingly, trying to steer the conversation to a lesser serious topic.

"You think I'm a rebel?" He turns his head and smirks.

I nod. "Am I wrong?"

He chuckles. "No, you're not."

"I didn't think so."

"Do you always have to be right?" He mockingly asks me, like I had questioned him before.

"Yes, I do actually." I agree, going along with his teasing this time. "I have to be right 98% of the time."

"What about the other two percent?"

"The other two percent is for you. Cause you're going to need an extra percent for how wrong you always are."

He actually laughs this time. His laugh is a mix of a deep chuckle and a gaping mouthed laugh.