Chapter 10: "Please Don't Ever Leave Me Again."

Start from the beginning

She looks wonderful too... Her fabulous mane of h/l h/cd h/c hair, her glimmering e/c eyes which pull me into an abyss, her soft s/c skin. Y/N looks adorable in her too-large pajamas which drape over her figure.

I don't know what to say... Should I try to break the ice?

There's nothing much to say, really. Five got offended over me talking to Ben for some reason, yelled at me and then ignored me for a day.

Why should I forgive him? I mean, I really really really like him... but I can't just immediately forgive him. Five should learn that he can't play around with my feelings. I was terrified of losing my friend, angry, sad and confused all at once.

I'm going to let him grovel a bit first.

The tension in the air is tangible. I rub the back of my neck awkwardly and mutter "Hi Y/N." "Hi? That's all you're going to say?"

"Okay, listen," I begin. "No. You listen to me. When you shouted at me like that, I had no idea what to think! Conflicting emotions were practically tearing me apart inside. You're my best friend Five, but I am in no way going to support this kind of behaviour and let you do this kind of trash to me," she rants.

I have absolutely no clue what possessed me to expose my heart like that. That rant was amazing, as it permitted me to let out my bottled up feelings, but also horrible, as now Five knows my weakness.

I nearly topple over with horror. I didn't realise my harsh words had that much of an effect on her! All I want to do right now is fall on my knees and beg for her forgiveness.

And that's exactly what I do.

"Y/N, I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Our argument... it was my fault! I never should have attempted to ban you from talking to Ben! It was just... I saw you and him chatting happily together and I was worried that I would be pushed back into the woodwork! I was nothing but jealous, to be honest. You're my best friend too Y/N, and I would break into a million pieces if you ever left me," I confess.

Woah, woah, woah. One second ago I was lecturing Five and the next moment he's on the ground pleading for me to forgive him. This boy... you never know what he's going to do next.