XVII - Comfort

Rivers

She walked through the kitchen doorway after telling me we were going to have a little talk. I walked towards the counter and slammed my fist down on the top as she left me to deal with a painful pleasure. After a few seconds of still thinking about how her lips felt on my neck, I decided to go back to her and let her finish the job, but when I was walking up the stairs I heard a door close. She's probably sleeping now.

I grunted again about how I needed to deal with this pain in my pants. I stormed to my room and took a deep breath, you're so fucking stupid for teasing her like that.

Just the thought of her makes me harder by the second, next time she won't win, I told myself. I went to the foot of my bed and gripped onto the bed frame, I pulled down my pants and slowly started stroking myself.

I thought about Blu and how her skin felt so soft, how I was just about to put her onto that countertop and kiss her beautiful lips until we couldn't breathe. I wanted to kiss and lick every inch of her skin until she just begged for me to be inside of her. I wanted to go in between her thighs and taste her, all of her, until she was pulling on my hair and screaming my name. I wanted to feel her legs shake on my shoulders as I flicked my tongue on to her clit and licked up all of her juices. I needed to feel how warm and wet her pussy was when I would slide the tip in. I needed to feel her nails digging into my back as I heard her moan of pleasure, I needed to let her know she is my kitten and for her to know her place in bed.

And just before I knew it I came all over my hand, it was the most and quickest I came so far but that was just by touching myself, I wonder how much Blu would get out of me.

I went to my bathroom and washed my hands, I went back into my room and checked the time, "3:47." I might as well head back into bed.

I slid under my covers thinking about the situation of what's going on.

Boss is Blu's father! Who would've known that the most well known assassin was the daughter of the number one gang leader in the world.

When she fought off Sean I was at a loss for words, she didn't know him, but she knew he was going to put up fight. She put him in his place, a 16 year old put a 32 year old man in his place! Unbelievable, what else can she do?

As I started thinking about the possibilities of Blu possibly not being human, I drifted off back to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Blu

I woke back up at 5:57 and I couldn't fall back to sleep. I really wonder how many sedatives they put in me.

I went into my new closet and got out my suitcase. I took out white Nike shorts and a tank top for a little run. I put my hair into a low pony tail and slipped on my running shoes. I put my watch on since I still don't have my phone, and made my way out of my room.

I headed down stairs and realized that nobody was awake, so I headed out the front door and out of the main gates. There were no cars out front but I just thought that they were in the garage. Once I made it out of the gate I started off with a small jog for 2 laps around the area which later on grew into a sprint. I like to test out my running skills to see how long I could out run a following car. I was sprinting around the area for 5 more laps and decided it was time to go back inside. I jogged back to the house, through the gates, and through the 2 mile long driveway.

I made it through the front door and immediately the smell of bacon and eggs filled my nostrils. I followed the smell to the dining area and saw all 6 boys still in their pjs passing around the bowls and plates of food. Matt had seen me walk in and welcomed me with a big morning smile, "Good morning Baby Blu," I said a quick good morning and sat at the same spot as last night.

As soon as I sat down I noticed that one of the twins had switched spots with Rivers, so now he was sitting on my left side. He gave me a knowing smirk before saying, "Good morning kitten," I blushed, knowing what had put him in a good mood this morning, "Good morning Rivers."

They all passed me the eggs, bacon, and pancakes and we started digging in. "What's going on today? Anything special?" I asked.

"Well, we're gonna have some people come over and take your measurements this morning for clothes to fill up your closet. You and I are going to go shopping for any clothes you like." Father stated matter of factly.

"Is that it?" I asked curious.

"When we come back we're going to take you for a test run, then that's it." He finished off.

"I can take her shopping Boss, " Rivers spoke up.

They all eyed him suspiciously before I chirped in, "Or I can go shopping by myself. I don't think you guys would be comfortable with going into girl's sections or stores, don't you think?"

They nodded their heads in understanding,"Well that does sound like a good idea, I have too much paperwork to get done with anyways," Father stated.

"It's alright kitten, I don't mind," I felt a hand on my bare knee squeeze, I froze at the sudden contact and moved my eyes up to Rivers who was grinning at my reaction. He released his hand and my mind started working properly, "Ok," I managed to get out.

After I was done eating I quickly went into my room and took a shower. I didn't close my bathroom door because I thought nobody would be needing me. I was thinking about what I needed to buy when we went shopping today when I heard an all too familiar voice through the doorway...

"Kitten?"