V - Catch Me If You Can

Blu

It was the middle of the day, I was already getting tired of this classroom and these people and it's only been a week! Thank the God's that it's Friday though. I don't think I would be able to survive in this school another 8 hours.

I honestly couldn't stop wondering who that guy was this morning. Why was a foreigner in the school during early hours? I thought I was gonna be alone...

"I want everybody to do some research on World War 1 and 2 because it will be included in a project that will be assigned next we-"

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

The lunch bell rang interrupting the teacher from assigning us homework. The students quickly got up and packed their bags while heading out with their friends to lunch. The good part about this school is that you can go anywhere for lunch. You don't have to sit around and eat the bad spoiled lunch food, you can go to a restaurant with your friends, you can go home to eat, heck, you don't even have to come back to school for afternoon classes!

I might not enjoy the people in this school but I do support their system! I was walking out of the school in the crowd of people when I noticed that all of them were gawking over a red Lamborghini Aventador in the parking lot. As soon as my eyes landed on the beautiful gift God had sent down to earth, it was ruined just as fast as it started.

The guy from this morning walked out with a smug look on his face staring right at me. I turned around to see if anyone was behind me but no, there was nobody. I turned my head back around to see him only a few feet away from me. I saw students staring at the gorgeous human being in front of me, some were staring, girls were glaring, guys were envious, and most were curious. Why would this angel be coming up to me?

He stopped in front of me just a foot apart, confusion and curiosity written all over my face. He looked me up and down, checking out my uniform. Why was he checking me out? It's just a pink long skirt with a white silky polo with a pink tie, what was so interesting? He gaze falled back onto my eyes, he chuckled, "cute."

I glared at him, "Is there something you need from me?"

His grin grew wider, "Nothing at all kitten."

I scoffed at him and said a sarcastic 'okayyy' and walked past him, trying to ignore the ridiculous nickname he just assigned to me.

"Although I would just love it if you let me take you out to lunch kitten. "

It was my turn to stop in my tracks, I turned around slowly with caution trying to see if this guy was serious, was he really serious?

He flashed me a smile, showing off his flawless pearly white teeth, and chuckled a little bit, was he, nervous?

I watched as onlookers were as surprised as I was to be asked to lunch by this walking God, let alone talking to him.

"No I'm okay I don't want to be a bother to you, " I replied in my most sweetest rejecting voice. I even threw in a little innocent smile just to show no hard feelings.

He started walking towards me by now, looking both ways, noticing the people were just watching, waiting to see what unfolds.

He was a little too close for my liking but I stood my ground, he was so close that our faces were just centimeters apart from each other. He leaned down to my ear, "I wasn't really asking, kitten," He said using emphasis on his little pet name for me. He pulled away so we were only glaring into each other's eyes, daring the other person to speak.

I cupped his jaw in my hand, sliding my thumb on his jawline-

'Bitchhhh that shits sharp!'
'I know now shut the fuck up'

He was trying to intimidate me, I knew it. Nonetheless I maintained contact with his eyes, smiled an innocent little smile, and dropped it as fast as it got there...

"And I don't really care..."

I dropped my hand from his jaw and started walking towards the gates, as soon as I was out I went to where I always go for lunch, a little restaurant called 'Jane's Place.'

It was only 12:30 when I finished my lunch, and I had until 1:30 to go back to school. I might as well walk around to a nearby mall right?

I started walking to the mall, headphones in my ears, and not really caring about the people I walked past or about my surroundings. Oh how I'd wish I had....

______________________________________

Sorry this one is kind of short but there is more to come don't worry!!!

What does Boss want with Blu?

Why did Blu wish she had been more aware?

More of those questions will be answered don't worry but go ahead and please COMMENT and LIKE!