VIII - Suspicion

Rivers

"What do you mean, 'she explained the description of your car perfectly?'" Zach asked.

I stared at him, and then looked at the other guys who were awaiting for my answer.

"What I just said Zach, she talked about my engine and the material, it was astounding," I explained as I continued to eat my food. The other guys were just looking at each other while Zach was giving me a look that said ' you've got to be fucking kidding me '

After a few seconds of silence, Matt broke it, "Did you get her name?"

I shook my head, "Why? What's she to you guys?"

Will who was on my right looked at me dead in the eye and said, "Are you really serious? You didn't get the name of the girl that described your car perfectly without stuttering or hesitation?"

I looked at him and the other guys before turning back to him to shake my head no. He sighed and ran his hand over his face. I heard various, "You've got to be kidding me," "mother fucker" and "oh shit," before I finally spoke up, "Why is she such a big deal? Boss just wants me to give him this girl and go. Plus she might just really be interested in cars." I suggested.

They all looked at each other one more time before going back to their food. "Yeah, we're maybe just overreacting." Dill mumbled.

I finished my food and headed out of the dining area, but before I walked any further towards the grand stairs I heard whispers, "What if she is really who we think she is?" "Do you think Rivers would get into trouble? Is he already in deep shit now?" " You guys just let it go, she really could just be one of Boss's flavors for the month." I didn't want to think much of it, so I shrugged the thought off and started ascending the flight of stairs towards my bedroom.

As soon as I got in I changed out of my clothes into blue pajama pants and a grey loose shirt. I threw my clothes into the laundry basket and went to my ensuite bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put my phone on to my charger and saw that it was 10:43. I slid into my covers thinking about kitten's beautiful caramel skin, and how soft it would feel under my fingertips. And getting a taste of how sweet her lips must be. And with that last thought I drifted off into a deep slumber.

••••••••••••••••••••
Blu

"9:47." I breathed out as I woke up. I only had had less than two hours to get ready and it was more than enough time. I slowly got up from my bed and made my way to the kitchen. I heated up some left overs from last night and decided to eat that for breakfast because it was THAT good. I think I should be the next Gordan Ramsey. After I was done I cleaned up my mess and started picking out an outfit for today.

I wonder where he's taking you?

How should you dress? Casual? Fancy?

After that last thought I just decided to go with something casual because who would take someone somewhere fancy for lunch?

After about 20 minutes of putting an outfit together, I got my hygiene supplies and headed towards the bathroom. I'm not rich so I don't have an ensuite bathroom but it's okay at least I have a bathroom. I grunted as I set my things down on the counter top. I looked at myself in the mirror and I swear I almost fainted at the sight in front of me.

My hair was sticking out in places where I didn't know it could even go. My eyes were red from exhaustion and my skin looked so pale, nothing a bit of sun won't fix.

I jumped into the cold shower and gladly welcomed it because I was still half asleep. As I was washing the conditioner out of my hair I started thinking about the sun again. I love it to be honest. I love how good it feels on my skin and how it can make me feel 10x better when I'm out in the water.

After I was done cleansing my body I dried my body off and put the towel on my head. I slowly got dressed and took my time brushing my teeth. After I was done, I put on my moisturizer on my face and my neck. When I'm satisfied I head back into my room where I received a text:

Rivers:
I'll be there in 10 kitten, I hope you're ready;)

I started blowdrying my damp hair and took out my outfit for the day.
I slid on my low top black vans and took a quick look at myself in the mirror. My outfit wasn't too flashy, but the right amount of comfort. I was wearing light blue ripped mom jeans and a loose yellow shirt that was tucked in. Although my figure is quite curvy, I still don't usually put it on display for everyone to see. I got my bag and made sure everything was in it.

"Chapstick, phone, headphones, wallet, hair ties, comb, keys, Polaroid camera (yes I actually carry a Polaroid with me everywhere) and a water bottle, cool."

As I brushed my hair one last time I heard a knock on my front door. I rushed to go open it afraid that my grandfather might get mad that a boy is taking me out to lunch. When I opened the door I almost forgot about how gorgeous he is.

His silky black curly hair, his freckles decorating his face, and his dark brown eyes that could catch any girl's attention. But most of my attention was to his pink, plump lips. I looked down to see what he was wearing and he did not fail to impress. He was wearing all black; black ripped jeans and a black t-shirt that hugged his chest but flowed down to the hem of his jeans. He had his keys in his hands and when I looked back up I saw a smirk etch across his face. "See something you like kitten?" The blood rushed to my cheeks of embarrassment. He saw me checking him out, ugh.

"Hi," I said shyly as I looked down at my shoes.

"Princess, if you talk to me you look me in the eyes, do you understand?" He asked in a low voice.

I bit my lip at the seductiveness in his voice. I looked up to him and nodded my head. "Good girl," he said.

I chuckled a little bit at how dominating he was, I put my hand on his chest to gently push him back so I can lock the door behind me. The feeling rushed through my body again and when I soon got enough space, I turned around and locked the door behind me.

When I turned back around he was towering over me. I silently cursed my height as I was only 5'5 and he was 6ft, so I was to his chest. I craned my neck to look up to him to see his lips were only a few inches from mine, I broke the gaze and looked down to his chest. I put my hand on his chest and I heard his breath hitch just a bit. I pushed him back so I have enough room to move and when I did, I pulled away. I looked up to see he was still staring at me and so I cleared my throat and mumbled a small, "Shall we go?"

______________________________________
TENSIONNNNN love that;))

No questions for this chapter just COMMENT and VOTE:)))