Fire (Extra)

Chae-won's POV
Something's burning... that was the first thought that came into my head when I woke up. I dragged my feet to the kitchen to see Jungkook trying to hold a pan that was on fire and Ji Yeon sobbing. My eyes widened as I ran to the kitchen.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! WHAT PHUK ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?"

"Eomma? What is phuk?"

Oh phuk.

"U-Uh... it's the same meaning as duck, honey. Let's go back to sleep. All of this is a dreammmm."

I said, waving my hands in front of her. She rubbed her eyes and nodded, going back into the room while I kicked Jungkook's leg.

"Yah! What was that for?"

"YOU BURNT THE KITCHEN YOU PABO!!! YOU DESERVE MORE THAN JUST A KICK! COME HERE!"

I snatched Jungkook's mittens and wore them and held onto the frying pan that was still on fire. I walked towards him as he backed away.

"J-Jagi... Don't do this to me..."

He pleaded, his voice shaking. I laughed as I put the frying pan under the tap that had water that was flowing out.

"Chill, I still love you, unfortunately."

He beamed and hugged me as I glared at him.

"Don't think I said I love you that means I'll forgive you. Everything comes with consequences."

He pouted, making me go soft inside but I kept a straight face.

"What's my punishment?"

He asked with sadness in his voice. I tried to hold myself back from squishing his cheeks.

"I have to call you 'oppa' for the whole week!"

He groaned as he muttered, "Fine..."

I beamed and hugged him.

"Thank you, oppa!"

He grimaced at that word and went back into the room with me to sleep.