Special 2/Festival

Start from the beginning

"Yes," Hungary said, "Like always."

"Like always, eh?" the younger nation murmured under her breath.

(Anything with people was never 'like always' with her.)

O.o.O

Today was the day of the festival. (Y/n) decided not the wear anything fancy. She wore a (f/c) shirt and a long black skirt that reached her ankles along with shorts under. She also had some cute sandals on her feet.

She walked out of her dorm to where the main area of the festival was going to be held. She was a little early, it was only 3:00 PM. Some of the other nations were still setting up their stands. She stopped when she saw a specific nation.

"Hello, Romano," she greeted.

She could see insults begin to form on the tip of his tongue before he turned around and looked at her and the insults died.

"Oh, (Y/n)," he relaxed.

"How are you?"

"I'm-a alright," he grumbled, "Tomato bastard finally decided to-a leave me alone."

(Spain really did like clinging onto the Southern Italian. Did she have anyone like that? No, probably not.)

(Y/n) chuckled.

The two of them met a few years ago and became kinda friends.

(The only reason they were 'kinda' friends was because (Y/n) didn't know if Romano considered her a 'friend'.)

They talked for a while. Actually, it was mostly Romano complaining and (Y/n) listening.

"Are you running any stands?" she asked.

"No," he replied, "Tomato bastard-a and Veneziano are though."

She only nodded and checked her watch, "The festival is going to be starting soon."

"Si," he sighed, "I should check to make-a sure Veneziano hasn't done-a anything stupid yet."

"Alright," She said as Romano bid goodbye to find his younger brother.

(She wouldn't be surprised if she heard shouting soon later.)

(Y/n) was surprised at how fast time passed when she was chatting with him. She ran a hand through her hair and wandered off to somewhere. The festival would officially begin in five minutes. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The principal should be beginning the announcement soon.

She walked to the center where the main circle was. She was so focused on walking to her destination she didn't notice someone running towards her. The nation ran into her and she almost fell but she took a step back and automatically caught the nation who fell on her.

"Woah!" the nation yelled.

"Are you okay?" (Y/n) asked.

The nation looked up. He had wild blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He would also clearly be taller than her if he stood up straight. He was probably one of the Nordic nations.

"It is sufficient to say I've fallen for you?" he flirted.

"Um-"

She was interrupted before she could reply. The headmaster began his speech.

During the speech, she subtly pushed the nation off of her. When the headmaster finished, everyone cheer and dispersed to go to the stands they wanted to go to. The nation next to her grinned and turned back to her.