Arnav: I want to know full story Aman, because without knowing past we can't solve this problem.

Aman: your first wife Mayangani is not dead during delivery. After giving birth two or three days she's still in hospital, everything is normal, she's all OK, but suddenly don't know what happened she's dead. Doctor also don't know the reason of her death.

Arnav: why this Mayangani matter came in this??

Aman: because She killed by Shweta.

Arnav's mind is spinning hearing all these things, he not getting anything whatever Aman is saying him.

Aman: I know it's creating confusion Arnav, but when I gone to meet Mayangani husband he said before dying she said her Name as SHWETA.

Arnav: why you not said me all these things Aman? It's horrible to hear.

Aman: I don't wanted you remember that past which destroy your present and future. I don't know what she will do to Khushi.

Arnav: shut up Aman, don't talk silly. I am warning you. Nothing going to happen to my Khushi, you get that.

Aman: I am just warning you about upcoming danger, because whoever touch you or be with you, she will not leave them.

RAIZADA MANSION:

Arnav reached RM and directly went inside their room and saw Khushi searching something in cupboard when she felt Arnav hugging her from back. She can feel that he's breathing fastly.

Khushi: you're missing me so much that you came running to see me?

Khushi turned towards him and again Arnav hugged her. Khushi was confused seeing him like this. She caressed his back and said “What Happened Arnav?? Is everything OK??”.

Arnav just said “hmm”. Khushi came out from hug and made him sit on the bed. She also sitting opposite to him. Cupping his face she asked “Why My hubby is upset then? Is any girl rejected you saying as uncle?”.

Arnav: what do you mean by uncle?? I am looks like uncle to you?? On which angle??

Khushi: come on Arnav, accept that you became uncle. You're going to father and already have one son, so now you became uncle type person.

Arnav: really!! Mrs. Raizada, don't underestimate your husband, he's handsome and girls still have crush on me.

Khushi: really?? But I didn't saw any girl around you. When you're in Arjun form in my home nor here as ASR.

Arnav: because one girl enough for me, she's always around me.

Arnav forget about his tension and Khushi smiling to see him again his real form.

Arnav: I am confident about me, but I don't know whether boys have crush on you.

Khushi: what do you mean! Boys still have crush on me. I will prove you. Challenge??

Arnav: for that you have Remove this wedding chain and Sindur.

Khushi: I will not take it out until I have breath in me. Never joke about it. Laad Governor, always spoil my mood.

Arnav: Sorry, sorry I was just joking. Don't be serious otherwise my baby will be serious in future.

Khushi: Baby will not be serious like you, I can't handle another serious person in my life.

Arnav: what?? You mean I am serious?? Oh come on if I get serious then you will not have your hot session in night OK? I am naughty person now.

Khushi: really?? How much?? Show your naughtiness to me now.

Arnav smirked hearing this, he raised his eyebrows and said “I will show my naughtiness on bed”. Saying this he got up and locked the room. And started to remove his clothes.

Khushi: what are you doing?? I just joking and you became serious about this.

Arnav: you said I am serious person then be it.

Khushi was about to get up from bed Arnav holds her leg and made her sleep on the bed and said “Wrong move baby, awakening desire in me, you're escaping? That's not going to happen”.

Khushi: I don't need to awake desire in you, seeing me it automatically come in you.

Arnav: that's true, now don't talk, only one name come in your mouth and that's mine.

Arnav whispered in Khushi's eyes, he started to love her when something felled down near pool area. Khushi was about get up Arnav holds her to bed and said.

Arnav: you know if I start to love you then no stopping, just ignore and concentrate on me.

Khushi smiled and submitted herself to him. After session Khushi slept and Arnav is just staring her, he kissed on her forehead and wore his night suit, he came to pool side and saw flower vase broken. He sat near and took the piece in his and staring.

Arnav: try how much you want, but you will be not successful, because you don't know this Arnav Singh Raizada. This time my war is with a soul, let see who will win, You or Me.

A cold wind is flowing around him giving him hint about her presence. Arnav smiled and came in his room and locked the French door. He sat on sofa and staring Khushi, he's thinking that he have to do something.

It was night 11:00 clock Aman came to RM, Ratna is still awake when she saw Aman.

Ratna: arre!! You here? You're missing my bahu so much that you came to meet her in night??

Aman: I want to meet Arnav it's very important, I called him but he's not receiving my call.

Ratna: is everything OK Aman?? Maybe his mobile on silent mode.

Aman: nothing, you don't worry, I will see Arnav.

Saying this he came to Arnav room and called him. Arnav wake up from bed and opened the door and shocked to see Aman here.

Arnav: what happened?? Why you breathing so fast? Is everything OK??

Aman peeped inside room and saw Khushi, Arnav saw him and said “don't worry, she's sleeping, come”. Both standing in pool area and Aman said “Fake Mayangani is dead in jail”.

Arnav: what?? But how?? She's not a woman who commit suicide that easily.

Aman: ya, her dead body found in jail in mysterious way. Doctor also don't know the reason about her death.

Arnav is thinking, after few minutes he said “Aman, you also thinking same what I am thinking now??”.

Aman: yes, I am sure it's done by her.