Ehsaas 62

All came out from the court, the security is too tight around Arnav, Khushi and Aman. Their bodyguards and police protection added more security, Mayangani is in dilemma, she don't know what to do next.

When Arnav came out of Court, he hugged Aman tightly. Khushi smiled seeing them.

Arnav: first time in life I am afraid of losing you. Don't you dare…..

Aman: I will not repeat this. Sorry Yaar.

Arnav: what you both planned ha? That to without saying anything to me.

Aman: [smiling] now you get to know that our bonding is great, Kyun Bhabhi?

Khushi: he's so tensed when he got call from unknown number, sorry Arnav I not said anything to you, because our enemy kept their eyes on you 24*7.

Arnav: then what about that kidnapping scene?? How you came here that to from Mumbai??

Aman: I am not gone to Mumbai, I was in Chennai.

Arnav: what?? Chennai?? But why?

Aman: you will get to know in a while, and about Mumbai Aman?? He's one of the Police officer.

Arnav: Khushi you know Aman is in Chennai not in Mumbai??

Khushi: yes, actually Mr. Roy said not to inform you, because our enemy is very clever, that's why I not informed you.

Aman: we not said anyone then also they get to know that I am going Mumbai…. But we're also not less than them. We know they observing your every move, that's why we kept you out from this secret.

Arnav: they also followed you Aman.

Aman: that's why we planned, Khushi Bhabhi arranged duplicate Aman, I and duplicate reached same time to airport, from there we changed our routes.

Khushi: what about this Lawyer uniform?? I don't know you're lawyer??

Arnav: it's his hobby, when I get to know he wanted to study law, but situation makes him to choose this business world, when I know this….. I made his admission in one of the best college. Every Saturday and Sunday he went college.

Aman: two years back I am officially become a lawyer… but I am happy with Arnav that's I never done this job. But see today is my first case. That to for my bestie.

Arnav: but one thing I am not getting….. when I and Mayangani are divorced??

Aman: [smiling with attitude] I am criminal lawyer Mr. ASR. I can do anything, and I can change anything.

Arnav slapped Aman on his head playfully, Khushi is smiling to see them. Aman excused from them and gone to see the information, four bodyguards is behind him.

Arnav: Mrs. Raizada, you are became a James Bond in this case, not bad ha?

Khushi: [with attitude] who I am?? Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav: if we're in home na, then I will kiss you like there's no tomorrow.

Khushi: [smiling] Shut up, we're in public place, behave.

Arnav: it doesn't matter to me where we are, how many talents you hidden inside you??

Khushi: [coming to him and whispered slowly] only one thing I take inside me……. And that is Yours…….

Arnav: [seeing her lovingly and said Huskily] What mine??

Khushi: [seeing his eyes with smile] you very well know.

Arnav holds her hand and Huskily said “you're too hot to handle Mrs. Raizada”. Khushi smiled and seeing here and there and said “control yourself Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, all are seeing us”. Arnav left her hand and said “ You're gone Tonight”.