Ehsaas 71

RAIZADA MANSION:

Dadi is sitting in her room and thinking about how to take revenge from both.

Dadi: taking one life you both are happy in your life? Aman this marriage will be disaster for you. I will see how you marry.

She heard car sound and came to her room window and seeing down. Khushi, Ayaan and Sukrutha came out from car with luggage.

Khushi: till marriage you have to stay with us, no meeting My devar OK?

Sukrutha: Didi, you don't worry about that, your Devar is in deep thought that he is forgetting that he's going to marry.

Ayaan: Mamma, when we're going to shopping?? I want to purchase many things.

Khushi: when your Dad and Chachu will free that day we will go to shopping OK?

Ayaan nodded his head and went to his room, Khushi and Sukrutha is sitting in hall when Dadi came to them.

Dadi: is it necessary that she's staying in RM. You don't have family.

Sukrutha and Khushi stood up hearing this, Sukrutha eyes filled with tears. Khushi holds her hand and said.

Khushi: Dadiji, she have family, we're her family, and she will stay here with us.

Dadi: hope helping others don't forget that you're pregnant. Take care yourself first then think about others later.

Khushi: thanks for caring Dadi, don't worry, they will take care of me more than myself.

Dadi saw Sukrutha once and went out from that place. Khushi hugged Sukrutha and said “Don't think about whatever Dadi said, she don't know you, you just enjoy this wedding”. Sukrutha nodded and shifted to Aman's room in RM.

OUTSTREET DELHI:

Arnav and Aman standing there and discussing about what going on.

Arnav: one thing I am not getting, if Shweta is dead then what we saw is something different.

Aman: Arnav, it maybe her soul and came to take revenge.

Arnav: oh come on, to take revenge she not needed to wait 10 long years. I am not getting why she come in front of you and Khushi?? Why not in front of me and Sukrutha?? You both are feeling weird things from few days but, why can't I??

Aman: because she know that I and Khushi is your biggest weakness, that's why she's targeting us.

Arnav: what do you mean by Khushi?? She's not related to this incident.

Aman: I know that, but she maybe trying to hint Khushi about our past.

Arnav: Past, Past I fed of hearing this Aman, we did that by mistake. We're not responsible for her death.

Aman slowly said “We're”, Arnav turned towards him and seeing him confusingly. Aman gulped his saliva seeing him. Aman remembered his dream and turned his face other side.

Arnav: what you hiding from me Aman? Is something is there which I don't know??

Aman nodded his head and said “Yes, Shweta loved you so much that she's even ready to kill someone to get you”. Arnav was shocked hearing this, he don't know that she loved him.

Aman: she's so possessive about you that, whoever girl stare you or touch you, she made their life hell. I don't know why she came back after 10 years.

Arnav: why I don't know these things Aman?? I am also in Same class and same college.

Aman: I also don't know, when we gone trip to Shimla that day itself I get to know these things.