Ehsaas 8

Khushi read the letter and smiled to see the flowers and thinking why he wrote soon we will meet. Khushi came back from the guest house. All Gupta’s are seeing her smiling face that to this day.

Gagan: mamma is anything there in guest house?

Shashi: means?

Gagan: any ghost that made her smile today.

Garima: let me ask her. Khushi is passing them without saying anything when Garima called her.

Garima: Khushi, wait, what happened who gave these flowers to you?

Gagan: you don’t like anyone give you anything this day, then how come someone gifted you Roses?

Shashi: first let her speak first, tell me dear.

Khushi: Arjun gave this flowers.

Gagan: so what? Why you smiling like idiot?

Khushi: because he wrote good thoughts for me.

Garima: [teasing] see we are saying from many years but she not listened to us, and now see how she is smiling seeing Arjun’s letter and flower.

Gagan: [teasing] any how you love with him? Tell us we don’t mind.

Khushi: shut up Bhai! Nothing like that.

Shashi: whatever he made you smile, if he ever meet me in future I will tell him thanks for this gift which is on your face.

Shashi caressed her head with lot of love, and Gagan side hugged her.

Gagan: that’s like my sister, keep smile like this. You know how our home is silent today.

Khushi: Sorry.

Garima: it’s ok Khushi, let’s go inside. Khushi came to her room and started to think about Arnav.

Khushi: he is so good I simply tortured him, I have to ask sorry for my attitude, but idiot didn’t have any number, and I even don’t know where he stay. Khushi started to roam here and there in her room when she got an idea, she took the mobile and dialed the number.

-----------------------------------------------

RAIZADA MANSION:

Aman: when Guptas are coming to RM?

Arnav: I don’t know Aman, you go and ask Dad.

Aman: hmm I will ask later, but I wanted to talk to some serious matter here.

Arnav: say I am listening.

Arnav is working in laptop, Aman stood up and snatched the laptop.

Arnav: What The!

Aman: I am serious here, so don’t even dare to try to escape.

Arnav: ok shoot.

Aman: [seriously] when you will marry again?

Arnav: are you lost it Aman, Marriage is not any vegetable that I will bring her here in 1 hour, try to understand, don’t act like Ansh for god sake.

Aman: I am hearing same dialogue from last 5 years Arnav.

Arnav: then what should I do? Where I will find a suitable mother for Ansh, I am not saying that I will not marry, just I am saying that I don’t marry anyone without knowing anything about her.

Aman: how much time you need for that Arnav?

Arnav: you don’t understand, when Ansh born I know how I faced all the situation when she left us with one letter on bed. I don’t want anything like that happened.