Ehsaas 51

It was morning as usual Khushi is making breakfast for all. She took coffee and drink for Ayaan and going up.

She came first to Ayaan and gave him, after this she came to their room where Arnav is still sleeping.

Khushi; what happened to him? He missed his morning jog?

She came and kept coffee on side table and started to wake him up and shocked to know that he have fever.

Khushi: [checking his temple] Arnav you have fever? Why you not said me?

Arnav saw her and turned other side showing back to her. Khushi took her mobile and called Doctor and Aman.

Arnav: I don't need doctor.

Khushi: then, what you need then?

Arnav: some peace, so just leave me alone.

Aman and Doctor came and checked him,

Aman: [slowly talking to Khushi] what happened to him?

Khushi: [slowly] don't know, he's behaving weird. [Smiling] I think some chudail came inside him.

Arnav: one chudail is enough in house that I can't manage, don't need another one.

Aman and Khushi smiled hearing this.

Doctor: he drenched in rain, that's why he have fever.

Aman: [teasing] what? Arnav you sang duvet in rain with someone else? This not fair yaar.

Arnav: shut up Aman!

Doctor: [smiling] OK, I will prescribe you some medicine give him on time with meal.

After this Doctor went out, Aman and Khushi both staring him, like what it is.

Arnav: what? Why you both staring me like you both eat me alive.

Aman: what is this? Where you drenched haa?

Khushi: are you a small kid to play in rain Arnav, Ayaan is better than you.

Arnav: I want to sleep, so you both go out.

Khushi: what? You saying us get out from this room?

Arnav: I think so??

Aman and Khushi glared him and Arnav covered his face with blanket. Aman and Khushi came out.

Khushi: today you handle the office Aman, I think he will not come today.

Aman: OK Bhabhi, take care of him, don't know what happened to him from yesterday he's behaving like this.

Khushi: don't worry, I will fix his mind.

Aman smiled and went out from the RM. Ayaan is playing football because now his summer vacation is going on.

Ratna: I thought both go out for vacation with Ayaan, but Chote is busy in his office.

Avinash: I to thought that, Ayaan's vacation and their honeymoon, I don't think he will say OK .

Ratna: at least we have to try Na.

Avinash: after years he's talking with me nicely, I don't want to spoil that image again going against him.

Ratna: I will talk to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARSHI ROOM:

Arnav is feeling better, so he's sitting on the bed placing his back to headboard. When Ratna came in…