Ehsaas 33

Arnav: he is my son no doubt in that, but……

Khushi: what but Arnav?? I need to know this!!!

Arnav: this is not a place to tell all the things, I will tell you some other time.

Khushi: no I will cancel this shoot and you have to tell me this now itself.

Saying this she went out and cancelled her shooting, she also called Aman and said cancel all meetings today and she said him to be present in ASR cabin.

---------------:------------------

ARNAV'S CABIN:

Aman: what happened? Khushi said something important truth you're telling which I don't know also.

Arnav: yes Aman, no one know this truth about Ayaan.

Arnav: Ayaan's mother name is Mayangani Malhotra , how I married her in what circumstances you both know….. but we didn't shared any physical relationship.

Mayangani loved someone before marriage, that's why she's not ready to accept me, and my case is I don't like her that's why I stayed away from her always.

But her father wanted to work this marriage against our wish. You remember Aman once I was not well so I admitted in hospital?

Aman: yes, that time I was in Pune, when I heard your condition I left all work and came to you.

Arnav: that is the day, her father bribe the doctor and took my sperm.

Aman and Khushi was shocked hearing this.

Arnav: and that sperms inserted in Mayangani’s ovum and she became pregnant.

Khushi holds her mouth with shock, she never thought this type of people also present in this world.

Arnav: when she get to know she's pregnant…. She is shocked because we never had intimacy and she also not done anything with her boyfriend. So I suggested to check up and DNA test.

Aman: what? DNA test?

Arnav: yes because you know she is modern girl and in every week she go out club and pub. So I thought it's good idea to confirm everything.

When doctor checked and gave report to us, we both are shocked, because in report it's clearly written that baby is mine….. and this happened because of fertilization.

That's why I said in home and you that in drunk state we committed mistake. And after what happened you very well know Aman.

Khushi: what happened next?

Aman: she is not ready to give birth to Ayaan that time, daily arguments in home. She some time drunk in that condition that's why Ayaan born in 7th month… premature delivery and she left Ayaan on hospital bed and gone with her boyfriend.

They kept Ayaan in glass for 4 week, because he is very weak that time. We all took care of him, till now we don't know where is she and her family.

Arnav to Khushi: once you said na forgive my father and I said not in this birth….. you know why??? Because he helped Mayangani's father in this.

Aman and Khushi are very much shocked hearing this, they never thought he will do something like this.

Arnav: I can forgive him for what he done to me…. But when I saw Ayaan in that condition…… I never forgive him never.

Khushi and Aman both hugged Arnav tight at a time and consoling him.

Aman: why you not said this to me Arnav? This much pain you hided inside your heart why?