Ehsaas 55

Doctor: excuse me can i speak? You guys are not giving chance to talk.

Aman: what's there to talk when everything is over.

Doctor: nothing over Mr. Mathur, if you give me chance then only I can say what happened properly.

Aman: go ahead we are listening.

Doctor: we are not operated her.

Arnav who is sitting on the floor on his knees stood up hurriedly.

Doctor: yes, when she came here for first time with her a little boy is there so we thought he is her kid because he is calling her as Mamma. We started our procedure and said her to take her husband signature on the form and she said ok.

But today, we do some test before doing operation but what we saw shocked us, because she is not at convinced at least once. And more importantly she's not in touched by.... I mean by her husband. So we just gave her injection and she is sleeping in seductive.

Arnav and Aman took long breath hearing this, Arnav hugged Aman and both sat on the chair.

Arnav: where is she?

Doctor: in ward, she's unconscious now.

Aman: shift her to private ward doctor.

Doctor said ok and called peon and said shift khushi to private ward. Arnav and Aman came to meet her, Arnav staring her while she is sleeping. Mean time Raizada's and Gupta's came to hospital because Aman informed them.

This one hour is so horrible for Arnav, he thought everything gone from his life. He knew he's at fault, but he never thought she will take this drastic step.

After half an hour khushi gain her conscious, all are surrounded her, Khushi was shocked seeing them all.

Khushi: [in mind] why I am not feeling any pain in my stomach?

Arnav is staring her from far, he is feeling guilty and at the same time he is angry how dare she to take such a drastic step without saying anything to him. Arnav saw her confused face,because she doesn't know that Doctor not operated her.

Garima: what happened to you Khushi? Why no one not saying anything?

Khushi saw Arnav and gulped seeing his angry red eyes, he standing folding his hands and staring her angrily.

Anjali: what happened khushi? Mamma is asking something tell me.

Arnav came towards her and remembered the today's incident, his blood boiled and.

SLAP!

All are shocked seeing Arnav slapping Khushi.

Arnav: [angrily] tell them what happened to you? How their daughter took foolish step. You said yourself brave and confident woman, but it's wrong, you're just Coward.

Anjali: chote what is this? How can you slap her like that.

Arnav: if you know what she did you also slap her.

Khushi started to cry, she know now that Arnav know everything. And he will not leave her that easily.

Gagan to Khushi: I said you when you going to marry him that you will not be happy with him, and see today where are you now. I thought he is good but it's not like that, he just love his family nothing else. He don't care about you.

Anjali: Gagan.

Gagan: don't take your chote's side this time he is wrong. If he took care of her then she is not admitted in hospital.