Ehsaas 43

Roy smirked seeing Shayam, this the strategy Mr. Roy used, in this 10 days they can collect enough proofs against Mayangani.

Arnav: thanks, some time understanding you is next to impossible.

Roy: don't be ever show overconfidence to your opposite person, because he will try hard again to make you lose, if you act as you're losing the game, your enemy will be relaxed, and at last knock out the opposite person taking right decision.

Aman: very true, now we have 10 days time to collect all the proof.

Roy: don't forget Jury decision on this type case means a lot. You have to be careful.

Arnav: that we will handle,

Aman: but now how to handle HITLER Bhabhi because court gave 10days to stay away from Ayaan.

Roy: make sure you guys impress the Jury member.

Arnav and Aman nodded their head and came to car, Khushi glaring these two angrily like she will eat these two now itself.

Khushi; is this the way you both handle? Making son my away from me?

Arnav: Khushi you have to understand the situation.

Khushi: [ angrily] what to understand ha?? Laad Governor kahike, in this 10 days what if she feed his brain something else against us.

Aman: Bhabhi nothing like that happens OK? You have to trust on us on this matter.

Khushi: you come to home I will take your both class.

Saying this she angrily sat in the car, at the mean time a lady came in her 40 years old as Jury.

Khushi to Arnav: are you waiting for any good muhurath? We have to pick Ayaan now.

Arnav: you didn't heard what judge said? You have to stay away from Ayaan for 10 days. Jury member smiled seeing their cat fight here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shayam: I feeling they planned something else, because when court ordered they are not at all shocked.

Andrew: what do you mean? I didn't understanding anything whatever you're saying.

Shayam: I am saying that they are behaving normally like they know already that what Judge is announcing.

Andrew: how can they know? It's impossible.

Shayam: Roy is very clever, he make situation like that, and his strategy no one understand.

Mayangani: I think they will plan something in this 10 days.

Shayam: you have to be careful and at any cost you have to prove Jury that you're good mother.

Mayangani: don't worry I will do that, after all he's my son.

------------------------------

Arnav and all reached school to pick Ayaan. Khushi is still angry and not came down to see Ayaan as Arnav instructed.

Arnav and Aman gone inside the school, khushi thought something and asked Jury…..

Khushi: can I talk to you? [ Jury nodded] actually I have one request, please keep eye on my son till ten days. Because I don't trust that women.

Jury: you don't worry, I know what my job is.

Khushi thought she's strict, Ayaan saw only these two and seeing back whether his mamma coming or not.

Ayaan: where is Mamma? She said she will pick me today?

Aman: [lifting him up] Champ, your mamma came, she's in car, she's tired that's why not came here to pick you.