Khushi: then do it, who stopped you?

Arnav smiled hearing this and said “if I do that now, then don't blame me if everyone tease you.

Khushi: hmm, now you go and get ready, you're getting late for office hubby.

Arnav: if every morning my wife treat me like this then Bandha will get late to office.

Khushi stood up and said get ready, she will see Ayaan. Arnav is all set to go office when Dadi came to his room. First Arnav is surprised seeing her here in his room.

Arnav: Dadi, you here?? You want something??

Dadi: I want Revenge!

Arnav was shocked hearing this, Revenge?? Arnav is still seeing her confusingly. Dadi thought he will be scared hearing this, but she don't know what this ASR is.,..

Arnav normally started to tie his tie and asked “On which matter”. Dadi saw him keenly, seeing his determined face she changed the subject.

Dadi: I want Revenge from your busy life, two days back I came to here, but you not came to meet me.

Arnav: I think you forgot Dadi, You, yourself said that I am not related to you, when I came to see you. If I am not related to you then what's the need to talk with you??

Dadi: I have my own reasons Chote, I think you know that.

Dadi tried to hint him about the past, but Arnav not at all acknowledged about it.

Arnav: the people who know only half truth, I don't think anything there to talk now.

Saying this Arnav went out from his room, Dadi is standing their with confusion and thinking about “What half truth?? Is he saying truth or making me confuse??”.

AR OFFICE:

Arnav reached office, Ayaan have holidays for dipavali, so he not dropped Ayaan to school. He's sitting in his cabin and reading the file when Aman entered inside with sulked face. Arnav saw him and said…

Arnav: what happened Aman? Early morning you've not in good mood? What's the matter?

Aman: nothing, I came here to tell you that some wedding planner came to meet you.

Arnav: ya, for this I and your Hitler Bhabhi argued. She not at all ready to leave this preparation. God! I blackmailed her, then only she gave this wedding preparation to me.

Aman: can't we postpone this wedding?? I mean after some months??

Arnav: are you in your sense? What happened to you? You're the only one who's on peak to marry. Now you're saying that you don't wanted to marry?

Aman: I saw her.

Arnav is like who??? Aman don't know whether Arnav believe this or not, but he can't hide anything.

Arnav: now tell me, whom you saw?

Aman: Shweta.

Arnav stood up from his chair with shocked Expression. Arnav kept his file on the table and said “How's this possible Aman?? She's dead, we both saw her dead body from our eyes”.

Aman: I am also confused, yesterday when I am distributing sweets I saw her out of office premises. She's staring me continuesly, when I came out to see, she is disappeared like thin air.

Arnav: you're thinking about this matter more Aman, that's why you maybe imagined her.

Aman: maybe, but it happens only once right? But I saw her outside of Yarana Mansion. She's staring like she will not leave me.

Arnav: you checked CCTV footage??

Aman nodded No, Arnav hurriedly opened his laptop and connected to Footage section and he asked timing. Both are staring the footage, but what they saw shocked them. In that Shweta came like a thin air and vanished in the air when Aman came out.

Arnav: what was this?? She disappeared like that?

Aman: I think she's turned to Ghost. Now came back to take revenge from us.

Arnav: Shut up Aman! Why she will take revenge after almost 10 years passed?? I think someone is fooling us taking her name. You don't worry about that just get ready for wedding. I will handle this.

Aman: you're not understanding Arnav, she's coming in front of me only not in front of you. That means her target is me.

Arnav: I don't care about that, if you're the target then also they have to face this ASR first. You just be confident Aman, I know we did one mistake in past, that doesn't mean we always think about that.

They still talking when they heard Ayaan voice coming from down, Arnav came to glass wall and saw Ayaan and Khushi came to office. Everyone is talking with Ayaan and he's super happy. Khushi saw him standing near glass wall and what she saw shocked her. Khushi came hurriedly up, seeing her Arnav came to her and stopped her coming fast.

Arnav: are you lost it Khushi, you're pregnant dammit!! Walk slowly.

Khushi ignored and came inside cabin and seeing here and there, Arnav and Aman seeing her confusingly.

Aman: what happened Bhabhi?? What you're searching??

Khushi: Arnav, when you standing here know, I saw some girl standing behind you and staring me from here.

Arnav and Aman saw each other face, to distract Khushi Aman said “Come on Bhabhi, Arnav not giving you Time that's why you saying like this right??”.

Arnav: by the way what are you doing here, I said you don't drive, these three months are very delicate for you.

Khushi: what to do? Your son is not listening to me, he's getting bore in home. That's why I came here with him.

Aman: why you not admitting that you missing my friend, Ayaan is just an excuse to see Arnav.

Arnav smiled hearing this, Khushi glared Aman and he also smiling to see them like that. Ayaan came to his Dad's cabin, Arnav lifted him on his arms and kissed on his cheek.

Aman: future Boss is here? Wow!!

Ayaan: hi Chachu, where is my Chachi??? Now she will stay in RM right? For wedding?

Khushi nodded her head, and all are chit chatting sitting in the cabin. One soul in angry seeing them happy.