Arnav: [closing his eyes] I have nothing to say.

Andrew, Shayam and Mayangani are smiling, Arnav just want Aman's safety, for that he will take any risk. Shayam sat relaxing now case is their side.

Judge: after seeing and hearing information, This Court Orders to Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada to accept Mayangani as his……………

EXCUSE ME MY LORD.. .

Someone said this before judge say Mayangani as his Wife and give all respect and dignity back to her”. All turned and saw who said this, Khushi turned and saw who's standing there, but all are Shocked seeing MR. AMAN MATHUR IN LAWYER UNIFORM. Arnav and Khushi are smiling to see him, Aman winked towards Khushi. Arnav understood that these two planned something.

Other side Andrew, shayam and Mayangani are Shocked seeing Aman here.

Andrew is thinking “how's this possible?? How can he escaped from Mumbai??”. Mayangani also shocked seeing Aman in this form she's thinking “ when he's ordinary man he tackled many, and now he's lawyer then don't know what happens next”.

Somewhere Khushi also shocked seeing Aman in lawyer uniform. Aman smiling coming Inside the court when he's passing he said to Khushi.

Aman: I said you….. my entry give all of you a Heart Attack.

Aman came and handover his law certificate to judge.

Aman: sorry for interfering my lord, I will take this case instead of Mr. Roy. Shall I continue??

Shayam: objection your honour, this case is closed now.

Aman: I think you forgot until opposite client is not present his evidence court can't give his decisions.

Shayam: my lord all is crystal clear and Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada himself said that nothing there to say.

Judge: objection over rolled, until we hear both side evidence court can't give decisions, ASR is he your new lawyer?

Arnav: [smiling] Yes my lord, sorry before accepting that statement. Now my lawyer continue this.

Judge: OK start the hearing.

Shayam sat angrily, he thought he will win this case easily, but here all turned down. Andrew came out and called his men.

Andrew: idiots, how Aman reached here?? That to Delhi??

Caller: but boss, he's in our custody, he's sitting in front of me sir.

Andrew: [confused] What?? Are you drunk??

Caller: I will send his picture sir, he's with us.

Andrew's men clicked the photo and sent to Andrew, but what he saw shocked Andrew, he's just like Aman.

Andrew: is they're twins?? What's going on here?? In these two who's real Aman Mathur??

Arnav sat beside Khushi and in return she's smiling to see Arnav.

Arnav: [whispering] awesome Planning Ha?

Khushi: why not, I am Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada, don't forget that, you know like my son says Raizada itself is a Brand.

Judge: Order, order.

Aman: I request to Mayangani come to Witness box.

Mayangani came and stood there with confidence and thinking how he reached here. Aman smiling to see her and remembering how he reached here.

*FLASH BACK*

When Khushi came out from court, she called Aman to know where he's.

Aman: I am coming, just five minutes.