iii. rock of ages

Start from the beginning

Steve caught her, holding her up by grabbing her arms. She grabbed her side, putting pressure on the wound, wincing at the contact, "You okay?" He asked, helping her stand up.

"Yeah, thanks." She smiled. Tony flew over them in his Iron Man, blasting Loki right back to the ground. He landed on the ground, and pulls out every piece of weaponry his suit has, "Make your move, Reindeer Games." Loki put his hands up in surrender, his armor materializing away.

"Good move." Tony nodded.

"Mr. Stark." Steve greeted with a nod.

"Captain." Tony nodded, and turned his attention to the blonde, who was holding her wound, "You should probably get that checked out." Tony pointed to the wound.

"Really, Tony? That totally hadn't crossed my mind." Luna glared at him.

🌟

Luna was sitting on a bench in the Quinjet, bandaging her wound, occasionally glancing up at Loki, who was sitting in front of her, tied up and cuffed to his seat, "Said anything?" Fury asked Natasha.

"Not a word." Natasha responded.

"Just get him here. We're low on time." Fury reminded her, and hung up.

"I don't like it." Steve whispered to Tony.

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Tony asked.

"I don't remember it being ever that easy. This guy packs a wallop." Steve said.

"Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?" Tony joked.

"Tony..." Luna sighed, rubbing her temples.

"What?" Steve looked at him confused.

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle." Tony continued.

Steve looked at Tony, "Fury and Agent Wilson didn't tell me he was calling you in."

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you. And Luna didn't know he called." Tony told him. Thunder and lightning struck, not hitting the Quinjet, but making it shake violently.

"Where's this coming from?" Natasha asked. Thunder continued to rumble around.

Steve asked Loki, who was staring up at the sky intently, "What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?" He asked.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki answered. Something lands on top of the Quinjet, causing it to shake and rattle. Tony grabbed his helmet, and put it on. He opened the ramp, but someone landed on it. Tony went to blast him away, but he was thrown away by the guy's hammer. The guy grabbed Loki by the throat and flew out.

All of them watched confused, "Now there's that guy." Tony stated.

"Another Asgardian?" Natasha asked from the cockpit.

"Think the guy's a friendly?" Steve asked.

"I doubt it." Luna

"Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost." Tony said, and turned to get ready to jump out, and follow after the god.

"Stark, we need a plan of attack!" Steve shouted after him.

"I have a plan. Attack." Tony stated, and jumped out of the jet. Steve rushed to grab a parachute.

"I'd sit this one out, Cap." Luna told him.

"I don't see how I can." Steve said.

"These guys come from legends, they're basically gods." Natasha added.

"There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." Steve said, and jumped out of the Quinjet.

"Should I follow after them, or..." Luna trailed off.

"They're big boys. I'm sure they can handle it." Natasha gave her a smirk, and Luna nodded in agreement.

━━━

TAYLOR SPEAKS !
hey! okay, I'm just going to say this now. I love nat and luna so much! they're my favorites already. anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you soon my loves 💕💕

 anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you soon my loves 💕💕