Arnav; and before going out can't you inform me that you're going out, but why you care??

Khushi: oh really?? In fact you stopped caring about me, then why should I tell you where I am going.

Arnav: Khushi….

Khushi: please Arnav, I don't want to start another argument with you, so please…..

After argument Arnav is typing something in his laptop when his phone rang. He very well know who is this caller, he switched on loudspeaker.

Arnav: Arnav Singh Raizada here.

Principal: hello ASR I am principal of Ayaan's school.

Khushi heard this and turned towards him, Arnav also seeing her.

Arnav: [still looking her] yes sir tell me, what happened?

Principal: Mr. Raizada is any problem in home? Because he is not concentrating in study or any other activities.

Khushi is worried now, Arnav saw her worry face.

Arnav: everything is fine here.

Principal: ok just concentrate on him, he always sit aloof from his classmates, he is topper of the school and now he scored less in test, exams are near so I hope you are understand what I said.

Arnav: thank you for informing, I will take care of his.

Saying this he cut the call, Khushi started to think now for what to do.

Arnav didn't said anything because he is the one who said stay away from Ayaan.

Something clicked in her brain, she decided from next day she will start her plan. She took her clothes and went inside the bathroom.

She is thinking so much that she forgot to close the door. Arnav saw her going and not said anything, he just observing her.

Khushi about place her clothes when she slipped and fell down and hitched with pain.

Arnav heard her voice and came to washroom and saw Khushi in sitting position and rubbing her hips and back.

Arnav: Khushi how many time I have say walk carefully.

Arnav tried to help her when Khushi removed his hands from her.

Khushi: I will take care myself. I Don't need your fake concern.

Arnav angrily staring her for this statement, she thought his concern is fake? Khushi tried to stand up when she again hissed in pain, Arnav tried to help her but again she removed his hands from her.

Arnav: Khushi stop this silly behavior let me see what happened.

Khushi: you just go out I will handle myself.

Arnav not gone and seeing her what she do herself, Khushi slowly stood up and covered the curtain between them which is transparent.

Arnav is seeing her without blinking his eyes and controlling his desire. When he can't take anymore he came out from the washroom.

Khushi slowly came out in her night dress and sat on the bed, she tried to sleep but her back is paining a lot, so she slept on her stomach.

Arnav: [self talk] now a days she turned more stubborn than me. Why not after all she is Mrs. Raizada.

After one hour Arnav slowly came to bed and removed the blanket, he slowly removed her night dress, he took balm and started to massage her back.

He is controlling seeing her bare back, from side he easily can see her b****s. Khushi felt relax and she moaned, this is going out of his controlling.

Arnav: how are you feeling now?

Khushi: much better.

Khushi then realized that Arnav is massaging her back, she don't know that he removed her night dress, she hurriedly turned towards him and now her full tight b****s are visible to him.

Khushi: why you massaging my back?

Arnav just staring her chest when Khushi realized that she is bare In Front of him. She hurriedly covered her hands to her chest. She very well know this is his weakness and no one can stop him to pleasure.

Arnav looking her intensively, his eyes are dark full of desire for her. He slowly removed her hands from her chest and he bend towards her chest and within no time her breast in his mouth.

Khushi hissed in pleasure and holds bedsheets tight to control. He kissed on her lips, throat and again on her breasts.

His hands slowly going down towards her panty. And within no time he inserted his fingers inside her.

This is second time they're doing something extra they did, he or she controlled whenever they do any intimate moments, always avoided touching their private parts.

Khushi don't know what to do at this time, she is feeling immense pleasure and at the same time his words to stay away from Ayaan.

Khushi hurriedly pushed Arnav, took blanket and ran inside the washroom. Arnav then realized what he did. He came to washroom and called Khushi.

Arnav: Khushi please come out, and I am really sorry, it. … just out of control, please sorry come out.

Khushi just sat there and not crying, she is not that type of woman who cry on every situation this is normal between husband and wife.

Khushi: I am fine don't worry about me that much, you have lot of other work other than me.

Arnav: please Khushi don't say like that, you very well know what you're to me. Please don't kill me with your harsh words.

Khushi: oh really? Then what are you doing to me? You made my son not meet to me why?

Arnav: you know why I am doing that Khushi, it's court order.

Khushi: now see how your orders affecting two people. Ayaan not at all studying, he will turn just like you Heartless.

Arnav: I know I am Heartless because my heart my lovely wife stolen from me.

Khushi: don't say Sugar coated words to me it will not affect me now.

Arnav: ok all problems apart just come out it's cold and you wore nothing, if anything happens to you then your son kill me.

Khushi: pass my clothes.

Arnav: you can come out like that, I saw almost all.

Khushi: shut up Arnav!

Arnav: after marrying you i am always shut my mouth in home, who says seeing me the great Arnav Singh Raizada shut his mouth in front of his wife.

Khushi smiled inside the washroom and Arnav passed her clothes to her. Khushi came out and Arnav is staring her.

Arnav: [pinning her to wall] what you said? I don't care for you?

Khushi: yes……

Arnav: really? Then tell me how to take care of you, I will do like that only.

Khushi: [smiling] you can't do that, so leave it.

Khushi came out from his arms and slept on the bed on her stomach.

Arnav: [sleeping beside her] don't sleep like that, it's make me difficult.

Khushi: [placing her head on his chest] you're saying like I am sleeping nude in front of you.

Arnav: [hugging her] that day also come soon.

Arnav kissed on her forehead and both slept hugging each other.