RAIZADA MANSION:

Khushi came back from the school but not gone inside the Mansion, she sat in garden and thinking about what to do and what not, when Gagan and Anjali came.

Gagan saw her sitting all Lost in her thinking that she don't know her brother came.

Gagan: Khushi!!

Khushi saw both her brother and Bhabhi, she smiled and came to them and hugged Gagan tightly.

Gagan: my Chutki grown up that she handling her problem on her own.

Khushi: [coming out from hug] why I will worry Bhai, when I know my Husband and Devar make everything alright.

Anjali: that's true, I said Na, they both are deadly combination, especially for enemies.

Gagan: i know somewhere in your heart, the fear is there, but still you don't worry everything will be alright.

Anjali: you see Bhabhi, these two make world up and down to win this case.

Gagan: don't tell anything to Ayaan now, we know he's mature enough but still he's kid.

Khushi nodded and trio came inside the Mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AR FASHION HOUSE:

Arnav, Aman and lawyer Mr. Roy sitting and discussing about the case.

Roy: it's to early to plan something when we know they had biggest proof ASR.

Arnav: we know Khushi is rich then how can she marry me for money.

Roy: we know, but not outside world, yours and Khushi's marriage happened when Khushi's property going to church. This is the biggest problem in this case.

Opposite lawyer can prove that she married to you to save her property, then how can we prove that she married you for Ayaan.

Aman: then what we do now??

Roy: I have some strategies, but don't forget opposite lawyer is Mr. Shayam Jha [ he's not related in this story, he's just a lawyer from Mayangani side].

Aman: come on Roy all know you're the number one lawyer in this city.

Roy: I know, but he always wanted to win at least one case opposite to me, when personal and professional meet together then crime will be born, I know he will try his 200% to win this case.

Arnav: so what's our next move? We have to decide today itself because hearing start tomorrow.

Roy: you don't worry, I know what to do, I will take leave now and prepare something good for tomorrow's case.

Arnav and Aman trust him very well, he do something in this, because he's best. Roy left the AR office.

Aman: so what about Ayaan, we know he will get to know soon.

Arnav: we don't have to worry, because Ayaan never leave her mother side. When he promise something then he definitely do that.

Aman: ya right, how can we forget that he chosed Khushi as his mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lawyer Office:

Shayam: I know what to do you don't worry.

Mayangani; how can you say like that when we know opposite lawyer is Mr. Roy.

Shayam: Andrew called me and he explained what is the things, so I will handle from here.