Aman was surprised, because Arnav don't know about love and feelings, he telling on me??

Aman: oh come on I have GF now, then off course I know about love.

Arnav: then tell me, what is love in your life???

Aman: [seeing Arnav] love means feeling more at home,with someone than you ever have in your entire life.

Khushi: his thoughts are different right Arnavji?

Arnav: how I know, I didn't felt like this?

Aman: come on Bhabhi, whom you're asking, he's unromantic person on this earth.

Khushi: love means knowing your partner weakness, but never taking advantage of it.

Arnav: guys you both feeding me all this that not going inside my brain.

Khushi: it's not go inside your brain because it's not a business to understand, it's a feeling only your heart knows.

Arnav: some what it's true, I am beginner, it will take time. My past is something that always haunt me whenever I wanted to move on.

Khushi: the past cannot be changed, the future is yet in your power.

Aman: HITLER Bhabhi is right Arnav, OK we will call off this party. Let's move inside before Ratna aunty come here.

Saying this Aman bid bye to them, Khushi also stood up to go when Arnav pulled her towards him and she landed on his lap.

Arnav: can you help my heart to understand the love for you??

Khushi: it's not like that, when you truly love na, you yourself get know what love is.

Arnav: Vaise today you're looking beautiful in the party in that gown.

Khushi: [placing hands around Arnav] really? Thank you for the compliment. Now can we go down?

Arnav: [staring her eyes] Down?? Under me……. On bed??

Khushi; shut up, come we're getting late.

Arnav smiled and coming down holding each other hands. Mayangani saw them going like that.

Mayangani: [self-talk] be happy how much you want, because Tomorrow your happiness go away from you guys.

ARSHI ROOM:

Arnav: [holding her waist] you know, you always beautiful.

Khushi: you're drunk, sleep now, we will talk tomorrow.

Arnav: idiot Aman not listen, he added one more peg, that's why this is happening.

Khushi: [controlling her smile] I know that.

Arnav: why you smiling like that??

Khushi never saw him like this, in drunk state he's talking all childish.

Arnav; [caressing her lips] i like your this smile, your eyes holds lot of things which your lips not say to me.

Khushi slowly brought him towards bed and made him sit on the bed, she started to remove shoes before she do Arnav said…...

Arnav: don't! I don't like this, don't touch my shoes, haa but instead of this you can remove my other things, you know what I mean.

Khushi: [commanding] stop blabbering and sleep silently.

Arnav: as you say ma'am.

Saying this Arnav slept, Khushi removed his shoes and made him sleep properly on bed, after this she kissed on his forehead and slept beside him facing back towards him.