All are shocked to hear this, they never thought Arnav do something for someone.

Ayaan: this shows how much Dad love Mamma.

Ratna: exactly… if he hurt her then he himself punished this way then think what he will do if someone hurt her.

Arnav: I will kill that person.

Aman: I closed her in a room….. now what next?

Khushi: who??

Arnav: she is back again in my life to make my life hell. When I am thinking to start a new life and my past came to me haunting.

Khushi: [in shock] Mayangani???

Arnav and Aman nodded their head and Gupta's are shocked to hear. They don't know what happens next in Khushi's life.

Aman: the one who danced… she's none other than Mayangani.

Ratna: when I am thinking my chote life is on track then again that came where he started.

Khushi: [determining] no aunty, not this time. This time I am with my husband.

Garima: but ……

Arnav: don't worry aunty. I will not leave Khushi at any cost.

They all nodded and said him to rest this Mayangani matter talk later.

Khushi is angry and placing things angrily to their places making sound. Arnav is staring her each and every moments.

Arnav: why my anger taking on them? You can hit me like you slapped me few hours back.

Khushi angrily glared him and Arnav keep mum seeing his hot headed Wife.

Arnav: Khushi sorry! When I saw her I don't know what happened to me? And I ended up hurting you.

Khushi ignored him and placing things on there own places.

Arnav: if you not talk to me then I will remove this bandages.

Khushi turned towards him angrily and came to him so fast that Arnav bend back who's sitting on the chair.

Khushi: [warning him] don't you dare. If you remove these bandages then I swear I will apply red chilli on them.

Arnav was shocked to see her guts. She is threatening Arnav Singh Raizada!!!

Khushi: don't challenge me!! You don't know I love challenges.

Arnav remembered what Gagan said him few days back. He gulped seeing her.. she bend towards him and Arnav seeing her neck which adored by Mangalsutra.

When he sees her then he forgets every problem and every hurdles in his life. She's lifeline of Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav is staring Khushi's eyes and she his. A soft Rabba ve playing in background.

Seeing his wound Khushi's eyes filled with tears. Khushi slowly sat on his lap and placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

Arnav: don't cry Khushi, you know I can't see tears in your eyes. I am sorry for this stupidity.

Khushi: promise me you will not do anything stupid like this in future.

Arnav: I promise. I will not do… but what if I hurt you?? Who will give punishment to me???

Khushi: I am there Na?? I will give you punishment.

Arnav: really? What punishments you will give me???

Khushi: you think this is better option rather than mine punishments.

Khushi said in double meaning, but Arnav didn't understood. He nodded his head.